Enough is enough I've been with my playbook since day one and it has never got much better everytime you click on cracks berry its just blackberry 10 this blackberry 10 that and nothing to look forward to on the playbook I think it's days are about finished so time to move mine on and try another tablet to many rumors and promises that never came true its us loyal playbook owners that's kept rim going but now they don't seem interested in the playbook.
    R.I.P
    PlayBook
    03-04-13 05:21 PM
    Good luck to you on the next platform you decide to go with! They all have drawbacks in one way or another. I personally think it's bad timing on your part, because we all know how the story goes. You get rid of something in hopes of finding what you really want and then all of a sudden, everything you always wanted in your current situation happens
    03-04-13 05:32 PM
    You are aware that BlackBerry has announced plans to support BB10 on the PlayBook right? Some might recon that's something to look forward to.
    03-04-13 05:47 PM
    Enough is enough I've been with my playbook since day one and it has never got much better everytime you click on cracks berry its just blackberry 10 this blackberry 10 that and nothing to look forward to on the playbook I think it's days are about finished so time to move mine on and try another tablet to many rumors and promises that never came true its us loyal playbook owners that's kept rim going but now they don't seem interested in the playbook.
    R.I.P
    PlayBook
    Periods and commas are your friends!

That said,

BlackBerry 10 tablet to be unveiled later this year; PlayBook to get the BB10 update
    03-04-13 05:49 PM
    See ya!

Posted from my Z10.
    03-04-13 06:06 PM
    R.I.P
    PlayBook
    I heard a rumor you were going to start using punctuation.
    SK122387, shnozwo, H4zN and 11 others like this.
    03-04-13 06:51 PM
    nothing to look forward to on the playbook
    Nothing but BB10.

many rumors and promises that never came true
    Other then the 60 day bogus statement I don't know of any promises broken. Rumors are just that, rumors.

its us loyal playbook owners that's kept rim going
    The PB wasn't exactly a money maker. More likely the 80 million subscribers keeps BlackBerry going.
    Bobert_123, bungaboy and pepe68 like this.
    03-04-13 06:57 PM
    You have to fight your way thru the z10 to get to the pb threads, but dont give up yet. I hear the nexus tablets are really the best out there, if you do decide to leave us. Dont stay gone too long though.
    El Bori and pepe68 like this.
    03-04-13 08:03 PM
    Why on earth do you think, for one iota of a nanosecond, that we care. Sorry, but, I wouldn't have missed you or known you were gone.

The Nexus 7 battery is lousy BTW.

Bye.
    03-04-13 08:16 PM
    Well I added the note 10.1 to my collection, honestly I cant choose a favorite between it and my playbook. Both get used every day.
    axllebeer likes this.
    03-04-13 08:22 PM
    I heard a rumor you were going to start using punctuation.
    I believe he said bye to them on the last good bye thread.
    03-04-13 09:19 PM
    Just when "BB10" was going to hit the PlayBook the guy gets all pouty. Talk about ridiculously poor timing. Seriously, the latest QNX based OS is coming to a device that takes a back seat to nothing the competitors offer as it is right now. Must be some app he can't get. Netflix?
    Utkarsh and pepe68 like this.
    03-04-13 10:09 PM
    Well at least it's not a puppy.
    PiotrJot and bungaboy like this.
    03-04-13 10:16 PM
    Enjoy the substandard droid OS. It's stability pales in comparison with OS 2.0 and bb10.
    russ2903 likes this.
    03-04-13 11:04 PM
    Enjoy the substandard droid OS. It's stability pales in comparison with OS 2.0 and bb10.
    You havnt tried the new jelly bean tabs then. Never once saw a cbekerboard on my note 10.1
    03-04-13 11:38 PM
    03-04-13 11:41 PM
    Haha. Just saw Andrea Bocelli last night on TV performing in Portofino. He now looks a lot older than the photo you show. A golden voice though.
    03-05-13 12:08 AM
    03-05-13 12:12 AM
    Well I added the note 10.1 to my collection, honestly I cant choose a favorite between it and my playbook. Both get used every day.
    I'm doing this tomorrow. Not that I'm leaving my PlayBook in the dust mind you. I want a larger tab and a smaller tab. I already have the PB as my small one, I think the Note 10.1 will make a great large one.
    herculesinwyoming likes this.
    03-05-13 12:19 AM
    The PB wasn't exactly a money maker. More likely the 80 million subscribers keeps BlackBerry going.
    You are aware that BlackBerry has eliminated the requirement of a BIS or BES data plans for BlackBerry OS 10 smartphones, right? The subscriber base will be significantly reduced as current subscribers move to BlackBerry Z10 et. al.

The crippling of BlackBerry Bridge between BlackBerry Z10 and BlackBerry PlayBook is an error on the part of BlackBerry management. This feature made the smartphone and tablet duo unbearable for smartphones running BlackBerry OS 5/6/7.

Posted via CB10 on the BlackBerry Z10
    Uncle Remus likes this.
    03-05-13 12:23 AM
    Just when "BB10" was going to hit the PlayBook the guy gets all pouty. Talk about ridiculously poor timing. Seriously, the latest QNX based OS is coming to a device that takes a back seat to nothing the competitors offer as it is right now. Must be some app he can't get. Netflix?
    BlackBerry OS 10 is not coming until at least Autumn of 2013 per a BlackBerry spokesman.

03-05-13 12:27 AM
    get a good laptop. you'll be happier.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    03-05-13 12:28 AM
    Play book os 10 fall of 2013 . If thats what they say it means it will never happen. I love my Pb with its age I doubt any further support, if playbook gets the new os I will be very surprised.
    03-05-13 12:58 AM
    BlackBerry OS 10 is not coming until at least Autumn of 2013 per a BlackBerry spokesman.

If this is true - it's just ruined my day and whilst I won't be getting rid of my PB - i'm gonna start taking a furtive look at other tablets.

I've rapidly come to the conclusion the BB management team does not know it's arse from it's elbow. Sure the PB's not been a money earner for them ( but they've got to hold their hand up for that ) but autumn 2013 - c'mon. That's gonna be the final nail in the PB coffin. BB's antipathy for their own userbase would be OK if they had over 50% of the mobile market, but you'd think they'd be trying everything to keep and expand their userbase form the low percentage it is.

The slow down in software produced for the PB has now truly started and it will only get worse as developers move to BB10 and away to other platforms.
    Shadowyugi likes this.
    03-05-13 05:14 AM
    As nice as BB10 is having or not having it doesn't, in my eyes, make my PB any less of a device. Irrespective of OS I can still get my emails, browse the web, play a few games etc.

It's functionality is not lessened at all, my Z10 is a great device, and I enjoy using both as is.
    03-05-13 05:55 AM
186 123 ...