Hello to all crackberry users
    i just wonder if the development mode do have an expire date and if it does how can i make it longer?

acording to this picture i just have ten days missing to get finished my development mode

http://gallery.dauden.vn//Images/Pla...G_00000087.jpg
    02-12-12 04:37 PM
    Hello to all crackberry users
    i just wonder if the development mode do have an expire date and if it does how can i make it longer?

acording to this picture i just have ten days missing to get finished my development mode
    When it expires you can just turn it back on, though I've actually never even seen it expire. I think the point is just so you can't enable it on someone's PB then give it back to them and leave it vulnerable.
    02-12-12 04:49 PM
    When it expires you can just turn it back on, though I've actually never even seen it expire. I think the point is just so you can't enable it on someone's PB then give it back to them and leave it vulnerable.
    It expires for a reason.

There's a password. Once you reboot, you have to enable it and give it a new password. It's designed so that not just anyone can get into your PB.
    02-12-12 05:23 PM
    Once you reboot, you have to enable it and give it a new password.
    Yes, it is disabled by a reboot. But you don't need to give it a new password. The only password you need is your device password.
    02-12-12 05:26 PM
    If it does disable after some period of time, you just re-enable it.
    02-12-12 05:30 PM
    and what if you cant remember it ?? sorry
    02-14-13 10:15 AM
    and what if you cant remember it ?? sorry
    I think you would have to do a security-wipe before you could enable it again.
    02-14-13 11:19 AM
    I think you would have to do a security-wipe before you could enable it again.
    Hi I did and it worked a treat I wish I had known earlier thanks for the advice cheers
    02-24-13 09:02 AM
    glad you got it sorted out. the dev mode settings screen says it expires after 10 days
    02-24-13 10:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD