I've been reading many articles on parental control for the PlayBook. What I'm really looking for is way to restrict access to download new apps. (Web browsing is already restricted by the router settings). What I see on many of the threads you can restrict access by setting the age limits - teen, youth, etc.

My question is should we have a separate BlackBerry ID for each PlayBook as we are giving three for Christmas - an adult, teenager, and pre-teen. OR can the restrictions be applied by device, which would then allow us to share any purchased apps between us.

OR is it simpler just to keep the password secret and use one I'D for all three?

Any insight would be much appreciated.
    12-08-12 03:58 PM
    That's a really good question. If you also have a Blackberry phone with the same bbid as a Playbook, you could change the content restriction on the phone and see if it carry's over to the Playbook. If it doesn't then maybe you could use the same bbid and have different restrictions per device but note that PlayBook 's with the same bbid cannot video chat with one another.
    12-08-12 05:19 PM
    I tried it with my pb, I changed the settings on my pb's app world and it didn't change my phone's settings so I guess you could use one BBID for all three
    12-08-12 05:45 PM