I couldn't get the settings.bar to install with ddpb. I got an error. Does it need to be signed first ?
    installed fine for me
    03-29-12 04:22 PM
    installed fine for me
    Did you get the Settings.bar file that was posted this morning from rkennedy01 directly in this thread ? I just rebooted my pc and my playbook to see if that would help and this is the only .bar I have that won't install. I get a 104 error in the status of ddpb
    03-29-12 04:59 PM
    Go launcher already comes with settings and task killer built in just a fyi.
    03-29-12 05:02 PM
    I tried again and still got the error but this time the settings.bar installed. I found 3 sideloaded apps that were not totally deleted. Removed them with settings.bar and now they're gone. Cool beans !!
    03-29-12 05:10 PM
    I tried again and still got the error but this time the settings.bar installed. I found 3 sideloaded apps that were not totally deleted. Removed them with settings.bar and now they're gone. Cool beans !!
    Glad it worked out for you. To be honest, I can't even remember where I downloaded that copy of the Android Settings app. It's always worked for me, however, I can't vouch for the integrity of the port or source material, so...

Caveat Emptor!

RCK
    EricB1968 likes this.
    03-29-12 05:31 PM
    For those of us who installed the files on a Mac Using a terminal script, how would one uninstall.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
    03-30-12 06:19 AM
    For those of us who installed the files on a Mac Using a terminal script, how would one uninstall.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
    Sounds as if you would use that Settings.bar file on the pb, itself. Now, if the pb Android player is locked up, you might need to restart the pb so that you can run that bar file as your first order of business after the reboot.
    03-30-12 09:14 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD