Hi.

My question says it all. I just want to verify that those two little holes at either end of the "top" of the tablet are the mics. (I've looked all over the web for an illustrated diagram but haven't been able to find one.)

p.s. I've been rather impressed with the quality of sound the Playbook records.

Thanks.

John
    05-30-12 11:05 AM
    Yes, they sound good considering they are just that, a couple of holes.
    canada john likes this.
    05-30-12 11:08 AM
    Yes, the tiny holes at the top are the mics. And yes, the PB's recording ability is awesome. I use it all the time in class to record lectures.
    05-30-12 11:08 AM
    The sound quality of the microphones blows me away everytime. I love showing it off, it's ridiculously good quality.
    05-30-12 09:50 PM
    I wonder if those little holes are muted when using a headset on video chats?
    05-30-12 10:03 PM
    I wonder if those little holes are muted when using a headset on video chats?
    If they did not auto-mute there would be feedback during the video chat. But to verify simply plug earbuds into the tablet and try chatting with another BlackBerry PlayBook user.
    05-30-12 11:02 PM
    Yeah it's the mics, which are incredible, coupled with equally incredible stereo speakers.
    05-30-12 11:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD