02-03-12 11:45 PM
54 123
tools
    I will be 100% honest with you.

This is a PRO blackberry site... so anything you hear must be taken with that in mind.
    I would not want you to spend your money based on all the great things we say if you dont at least take into consideration that we ALL LOVE our PBs.

With that said, i will also mention that i own an iPhone 4 bc at the time it was the better choice and i am very stingy on how i spend my money. with THAT said... i just bought my 4th 32GB playbook (1 for me and 3 for family) and have also told at least 5 other people to buy playbooks. I honestly believe that right now the playbook is the best tablet on the market, with NO exceptions. I wont go into details bc im sure everyone else already mentioned them... but do your own research.

Look at the positive and negative reviews, even though most of the negative reviews are just not accurate, and make your choice. It is YOUR money, I would buy another one without question, but it is your choice

Be careful of reviews though, most of the time they are reviewing the lauch model os which has gone through some modifications and with os 2 just around the corner, don't get it just yet, id say wait to try a functional playbook with os2 at a store before deciding
    02-03-12 11:30 PM
    Be careful of reviews though, most of the time they are reviewing the lauch model os which has gone through some modifications and with os 2 just around the corner, don't get it just yet, id say wait to try a functional playbook with os2 at a store before deciding
    yup. although most of the people here would have the updated OS... i would hope
    02-03-12 11:33 PM
    PB excitement wearing off. Maybe it was the newness, annoyance at Shopblackberry incompetence, RIM's indifference in lack of providing an email app, or the tiny screen. But I fired up the iPad the other night and realize why it's the flagship of tablets.
    To each his own and all is good.
    Maybe you'll find your way back after OS 2...
    02-03-12 11:39 PM
    yup. although most of the people here would have the updated OS... i would hope
    Not me, I'm waiting for os2 so that its like getting a new device :P
    02-03-12 11:45 PM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD