i just returned it. going to try the ipad now
    Yeaaaaaaaaaa! My day is now complete knowing your getting an ipad and I can go out in to the world felling better that we didn't convince you to do something you did want to. Last time I convinced someone to jump off a bridge they didn't make it...

Good by, so long and enjoy that wonderful innovative piece of hardware...
    Lhendr, esk369, DC506 and 1 others like this.
    09-29-12 12:57 PM
    DID YOU PEOPLE KNOW THIS???????

09-29-12 01:08 PM
    I'm going to the Apple site and I'm going to post:

I just bought my ipad yesterday. It seems pretty useless. Give me a few reasons why I should keep it, because I really do want to keep it.

I wonder if I'll be there a while?

My thanks button disappeared so here's a thanx 4 ya Anna k.
    Anna Key likes this.
    09-29-12 01:11 PM

Click to view quoted image
    Thanks so much. I am going right away to get a ipad for my gay, autistic, leukemia-afflicted friend!

Sent from.....the future.
    BerryClever likes this.
    09-29-12 01:27 PM
    I use to offer to buy all the complainers playbooks. Yet to date not one person has ever contacted me to follow up.. Either they all end up loving them or they never even owned a playbook to start with.
    I'm with you on that Koz.
    Maybe op thought his goodbye would result in a warm group shower holding hands flowers and candy.
    I support a persons right to own any device that they choose I own a android tab might try an ipad
    out and buy one if I find it to my liking nothing wrong with.
    Just as its okay to have some fun with a thread like this.
    bungaboy likes this.
    09-29-12 01:54 PM
    Wait... was I just trolled? That long post and admittance of of a past shameful dark desire... well son of a...

Don't look at me people, I am going to hang my head low and find a rock to hide under until this thread is forgotten.
    09-29-12 01:56 PM
    OK I'll bite since I assume the OP never even owned one.

What is fun about the ipad?

I don't expect an answer.
    BerryClever and bungaboy like this.
    09-29-12 02:01 PM

Click to view quoted image
    It may cure a lot, but I heard it makes your wallet into an annual Bulimic. The wallet starts to vomit cash every year in hopes to fit into a superficial ideal created by the media.
    bungaboy likes this.
    09-29-12 02:03 PM
    It isnt really fun. I have a laptop. It was an impulse buy and It doesnt have a lot of features. The apps suck. Its more for business people
    why is it useless ? if you do not like it just return it. at the current prices your playbook will get resold quickly. I've had my playbook for a year now and I like it a lot. I bought android 7" at one point to compare and I did return it back to the store.

Sent from my BlackBerry Playbook using Tapatalk 2
    BerryClever and bungaboy like this.
    09-29-12 02:06 PM
    I'll buy it..
    09-29-12 02:13 PM
    i just returned it. going to try the ipad now
    What did you pay for it? Did you get all your money back (any restocking fees)?

How are you going to get data on your new iPad when you are away from home?

You asked what the PlayBook is good for, using BlackBerry Bridge to get email and internet through your phone without paying for a hotspot.
    esk369 and bungaboy like this.
    09-29-12 02:35 PM
    don't let the door hit you on the way out...

enjoy being an apple sheep, let's see if you can do as much with your pad without jailbreaking it or purchasing over priced add ons for video connection etc.

in the immortal words of ace ventura...

"alrighty then, take care then, buh bye now!"
    Last edited by bay1902; 09-29-12 at 03:09 PM.
    09-29-12 03:06 PM
    I use to offer to buy all the complainers playbooks. Yet to date not one person has ever contacted me to follow up.. Either they all end up loving them or they never even owned a playbook to start with.
    And those are the only 2 possibilities eh? That's some incredible deductive reasoning there.
    09-29-12 03:18 PM
    Hello, I bought a car and it`s pretty useless.

Hello, I bought a cat and it`s pretty useless.

Give me a few reasons why I should keep it
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Here I have to agree with you - you should not keep it.
    09-29-12 03:39 PM
    I have no choice, the thread closes here. Even with understandable suspicion about the OP's motives in this thread there is still no excuse for the personal attacks and attempts to disrupt any hope of rational discussion.
    09-29-12 03:56 PM
65 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD