I rummaged in my desk draw to find my old 'Think Outside Stowaway Bluetooth Keyboard' that I used to use with an old Palm TX PDA, just to see if it would work with the PB. I inserted two new batteries in the keyboard, paired it with the PB and hey presto - it works in Docs to go, messages, and the browser!!
    The only downside is that you have to 'pair' the keyboard again once the bluetooth connection is broken but that's only a question of typing 6 digits on the keyboard so no big deal.
    The keyboard is easier to type on that using the touch screen - but it is another thing to carry around, so swings and roundabouts!
    However, if you've got an old bluetooth keyboard hanging about it is worth trying to pair it with your PB.
    01-07-12 08:23 AM
    I've been waiting for the 2.0 update to see if the minikeyboard I got it will work with the PB. You are a lucky guy..
    01-07-12 08:42 AM
    i've done the same with my axim bt keyboard which is a think outside. but unless you are going to do alot of typing the software keyboard is quite functional.
    01-07-12 09:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD