Is it worth getting this? From the pic I saw it looks like a net book lol. I am trying to decide between this and the pb otterbox case.
    I've the Otterbox. I say to rim sell just the keyboard. I do not need/want another case.
    03-22-12 12:25 AM
    Is it worth getting this? From the pic I saw it looks like a net book lol. I am trying to decide between this and the pb otterbox case.
    I've had the otterbox case and although it's super sweet, it's just too damn bulk to be practical. I've also had the journal case and the hipstreet portfolio and I've stuck with the hipstreet.

However once I get my hands on this new one, that could be a different story..
    03-22-12 08:13 AM
    I got notification yesterday that mine was shipped. Tracking shows it's out for delivery in my home city. Should have it when I get home from work Can't wait to test this baby out!
    03-22-12 10:40 AM
    Just got my notification,should get it tomorrow
    03-22-12 01:06 PM
    It doesn't look like you can use this while charging. Don't think this will prevent me from buying it, but it will be annoying at some point I'm sure when I want to use the my PB/Keyboard while it's charging.....

If it can use a PB charger, they should just have a pass through the the PB. oh well.... I'll still buy it
    Video I just watched it seems to have the cutouts at the bottom so you should be able to charge PB while using keyboard.
    Last edited by balding1; 03-22-12 at 02:13 PM.
    68pony likes this.
    03-22-12 02:09 PM
    It looks to me like we will be able to charge the PlayBook and use the keyboard at the same time. The keyboard is held in with elastic bands and can be pulled right out. So we just have to pull out keyboard, flip over the front of the case and and the charger will be exposed.
    03-22-12 04:46 PM
    I picked mine up today and I love it. The only complaint I have is that the keyboard layout is somewhat disproportional ( only word I could think of ). the keys are more to the left side. Once you see it in person you'll know what I mean. Besides that I really like it. Gestures would of been a great add on aswell. The keyboard itself looks like Mini-PlayBook
    03-22-12 05:35 PM
    I'm liking the keyboard so far as well. It does take some getting used to however. I'll see in a week how much faster I am typing on it. So far i am pretty slow, and I type on my Torch a lot faster. I also wish there was a setting to adjust the sensitivity of the touch pad. It takes a few full swipes to get from one side of the screen to the other.

*Posted using my Blackberry PlayBook and Mini Keyboard
    03-22-12 06:40 PM
    Are there demo models at the Source? I have to go to the Montreal Airport Friday and there is a Source right down the road and I'd like to try one out before I buy...
    03-26-12 08:19 PM
    Are there demo models at the Source? I have to go to the Montreal Airport Friday and there is a Source right down the road and I'd like to try one out before I buy...
    I am sorry sir but we cannot have Americans wandering the streets of Montreal and spending their money. Non, non, non! < signed > Jacques Parizeau , former Premier Ministre du Quebec.
    03-27-12 05:22 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD