I don't have my own website, but I want others to read my PDF file online on their mobile such iPad, iPhone, Andorid and Blackberry. I tried upload it online but every time my readers have to download it, and you know, not all of their mobiles have Adobe or flash installed. Finally, I find this to turn PDF to HTML5 flipbook and upload it online for free.

Is there a way to upload PDF online and view on Blackberry without hosting a website?-flip-html5.jpg
    pttptppt likes this.
    11-04-13 09:22 PM
    Can you upload both versions (pdf and html5) with a separate link for each one?

C
    11-04-13 09:25 PM
    Oh very neat! I am going to try that with a training pdf I have and see how it works!
    Thanks for the heads up and welcome to CrackBerry!
    11-04-13 09:26 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry!

That's super cool! Can you provide a link too?

Posted via CB10
    11-04-13 09:29 PM
    Is there a question here, or a statement? Anyhow, what ios, android or BB devices can't open PDFs? Finally, is this spam? He/she is in China, the company is Chinese, she's got a total of two posts, both touting the same thing, and her listed devices are a Sony phone and a Kindle Fire Also, her first post re this program was posted 10 months ago, so she didn't just recently stumble across this. I'm not saying that some people wouldn't find this program useful, it just would be nice if she disclosed why she's pushing it.
    11-04-13 09:53 PM
    Is there a question here, or a statement? Anyhow, what ios, android or BB devices can't open PDFs? Finally, is this spam? He/she is in China, the company is Chinese, she's got a total of two posts, both touting the same thing, and her listed devices are a Sony phone and a Kindle Fire Also, her first post re this program was posted 10 months ago, so she didn't just recently stumble across this. I'm not saying that some people wouldn't find this program useful, it just would be nice if she disclosed why she's pushing it.
    Idk. But...
    1. I learned something
    2. I think it's both question and statement. I think he/she is asking if there's another method but meanwhile, they found this.

Posted via CB10
    11-04-13 10:00 PM