One of the things I really enjoyed and used often...Amazon Prime instant videos (had no problems)

Since my update to os2 i can no longer use this service. error..."need to update flash player" Why NOW?

Anyone else having same issue?

If someone could provide me w/instructions to go back to old os version I would greatly apprciate it...love cuddling w/my daughter & watching movies w/her on PB!!
    Last edited by DMitch; 02-23-12 at 10:29 AM. Reason: change icon
    02-23-12 09:11 AM
    That's odd that that's the message you get, as OS 2.0 has a newer flash player than OS 1. How did your update go? Any hiccups that could be causing residual problems like this? Have you tried wiping and re installing OS 2? Let us know.
    02-23-12 09:17 AM
    That's odd that that's the message you get, as OS 2.0 has a newer flash player than OS 1. How did your update go? Any hiccups that could be causing residual problems like this? Have you tried wiping and re installing OS 2? Let us know.
    Updated w/no issue!
    Will try wiping & reinstalling os2 possiblly later.

Interesting discovery...I went to a movie i watched the other day and it resumed play where I left off BUT I can't play any other movie w/o the error message to update to newer flash player...WEIRD
    02-23-12 09:22 AM
    Updated w/no issue!
    Will try wiping & reinstalling os2 possiblly later.

Interesting discovery...I went to a movie i watched the other day and it resumed play where I left off BUT I can't play any other movie w/o the error message to update to newer flash player...WEIRD
    Very odd indeed. I definitely suggest wiping and re installing, something got jacked up for sure. Let us know how it goes.
    02-23-12 09:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD