I have this secret hope that somehow there is a way to make subfolders within folders.

Anyone know how, or am I out of luck?
    04-27-12 10:49 AM
    I have this secret hope that somehow there is a way to make subfolders within folders.

Nope, but you can make a new "page" and arrange related material there
    04-27-12 11:08 AM

On the desktop, no. You can use Air Browser (AB) or Ghost Commander (GC) to create sub folders in the file system to arrange documents and media, but you then need to open them with the AB or GC.
    04-27-12 11:38 AM

You can in the desktop software, if you go to "File" tab at the upper left and tap the BB looking button and go backwards in the files system to get to the files and folders. You will be able to make a new folder there. But not by going to "My Computer" and trying to.
    glassofpinot likes this.
    04-27-12 11:44 AM
    Like mentioned above you can create a new screen sideways with its own folders. Hope this helps...i have all purchase type apps in their own screen just to trigger me that all these apps require purchases...helps stop the madness a little
    sputneek likes this.
    04-27-12 04:14 PM
    Sure you can from computer, wireless.

Goto settings, sharing....network ID and name the PB like MPB, short for mikes play book.

File sharing=on
    Wifi sharing=on

Then in windows explorer do \\mpb

You'll get the directory of the PB.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by Yankee495; 04-27-12 at 07:43 PM.
    glassofpinot likes this.
    04-27-12 07:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD