There's a session on the agenda tomorrow:

"JAM10 - Lab: Android 201: Three Devices, One App! Developing for Tablet, All Touch and Physical Keyboard form factors Want to deploy your Android™ app to multiple BlackBerry devices? This session will dive deep into using standard Android resource allocations to deploy your Android app... View More 2 Hours Session Matthew Whiteman
    James Dreher

Scheduling Options: Wednesday, May 15, 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM – Grand 11"

So, if there's anybody attending, they can report what was said about the pb, or as I phrased it in another thread:

"Will they mention the name that must not be spoken, Volderbook?"

edited to add:

AM27 - Cascades 201: Three Devices, One App! Developing for Tablet, All Touch and Physical Keyboard form factors. After attending this session you will be able to fluently write apps in Cascades that utilizes the different aspect ratios and feature-sets of the Tablet, All Touch and... View More 1 Hour Session Martin Larochelle
    Martin Goulet
    Meaghan Reinecke
    Mattias hman
    Johan Larsby
    Scheduling Options: Wednesday, May 15, 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM – Crystal A
    Last edited by F2; 05-14-13 at 08:46 PM.
    05-14-13 08:35 PM
    There's a session on the agenda tomorrow:

"JAM10 - Lab: Android 201: Three Devices, One App! Developing for Tablet, All Touch and Physical Keyboard form factors Want to deploy your Android app to multiple BlackBerry devices? This session will dive deep into using standard Android resource allocations to deploy your Android app... View More 2 Hours Session Matthew Whiteman
    James Dreher

Scheduling Options: Wednesday, May 15, 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM Grand 11"

So, if there's anybody attending, they can report what was said about the pb, or as I phrased it in another thread:

"Will they mention the name that must not be spoken, Volderbook?"
    I was going to post this thread as its what's keeping me holding on tl hope for my trust workhorse I call playbook
    05-14-13 08:39 PM
    I can see them changing the agenda title at the door itself:

JAM10 - Lab: Android 201: Two Three Devices, One App! Developing for Tablet All Touch and Physical Keyboard form factors Want to deploy your Android app to multiple BlackBerry devices?
    FF22 and chaosdivine like this.
    05-14-13 09:43 PM
    I can see them changing the agenda title at the door itself:

JAM10 - Lab: Android 201: Two Three Devices, One App! Developing for Tablet All Touch and Physical Keyboard form factors Want to deploy your Android™ app to multiple BlackBerry devices?
    Maybe to be a bit more vague they would DASH out the word tablet rather than a full strikethrough.
    bluenote likes this.
    05-14-13 09:50 PM
    Maybe to be a bit more vague they would DASH out the word tablet rather than a full strikethrough.
    Maybe it's all make belief like 57Vulgarities plan for BB success.
    05-15-13 12:14 AM
    Well, both those sessions that included TABLET in their descriptions have started in the eastern time zone. Anyone in attendence? Any CB team members checking to see if the Volderbook has been mentioned?
    Angus_CB likes this.
    05-15-13 01:07 PM
    i've pretty much resigned to the fact playbook ain't gettin' PB10,,, long live bridge & my 9850!!!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    05-15-13 01:15 PM
    JAM10 - Lab: Android 201 it is about porting Android apps in order to satisfy the 3 screen resolutions currently available - for the Z, the Q and the PlayBook.
    A single re-packaged Android app could already work on all 3 devices (with minimum customization) because the Android player is basically the same - you don't need to have BB10 on the PlayBook.

So my point is that we should not expect any news about BB10 on the PlayBook in this JAM10 - Lab: Android 201, if that is what you are waiting for (even if I wish those news to come).
    Last edited by maxdaniels; 05-15-13 at 02:24 PM.
    chaosdivine likes this.
    05-15-13 01:22 PM
    So it seems we must we patient until the Playbook fits again into BBs "future disruptions" (Nokia customers know what this means)
    05-15-13 02:01 PM
    AM27 - Cascades 201: Three Devices, One App! Developing for Tablet, All Touch and Physical Keyboard form factors. After attending this session you will be able to fluently write apps in Cascades that utilizes the different aspect ratios and feature-sets of the Tablet, All Touch and... View More 1 Hour Session Martin Larochelle
    Martin Goulet
    Meaghan Reinecke
    Mattias hman
    Johan Larsby
    Scheduling Options: Wednesday, May 15, 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM Crystal A

Cascades development for Tablets -> BB10 for the playbook
    BerryClever likes this.
    05-15-13 02:27 PM
    So? Did any of the leaders/teachers even mention, the ahem, Tablet?
    JeepBB, EchoesFX and SEAWARRIOR like this.
    05-15-13 04:18 PM
    Stone him....Stone him

How dare you mention devices we have clearly insinuated don't provide a mobile computing experience.

How dare you question the great and powerful OZ?
    JeepBB likes this.
    05-15-13 04:41 PM
    Stone him....Stone him

How dare you mention devices we have clearly insinuated don't provide a mobile computing experience.

How dare you question the great and powerful OZ?
    Pay no attention to that tablet behind the curtain.
    JeepBB and Cynycl like this.
    05-15-13 04:56 PM
    well .... shame on you Thorsten Heins , shame on you Blackberry , a thousands gods spit on crackberry , and a big shame on silly people like who have been loyal to blackberry and made efforts for the s h i t playbook

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    blueberrymerry likes this.
    05-15-13 05:16 PM
    Don't take it personally, man. Technology is fickle. Just enjoy it while you have it.
    05-15-13 05:17 PM
    5pm in Florida now. Curious to hear what was said about tablets in the panel...

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 05:19 PM
    So? Did any of the leaders/teachers even mention, the ahem, Tablet?
    nope,,, i've given up on that idea completely,,, & i slammed them pretty well on in the BB email survey i got today for it,,, keep your eyes open for my thread concerning this,,, it's being posted rriiight aboouut,,, now...

http://forums.crackberry.com/general...survey-807478/
    05-15-13 05:21 PM
    well .... shame on you Thorsten Heins , shame on you Blackberry , a thousands gods spit on crackberry , and a big shame on silly people like who have been loyal to blackberry and made efforts for the s h i t playbook

wow,,, a little harsh, even for me,,, @ least the part directed @ the loyal BB folks,,, we happen to hope they do what they've said they would & address ALL our concerns, & succeed in the process,,, although i get it if you're directing @ the blind "all is well" crowd also...
    05-15-13 05:26 PM
    wow,,, a little harsh, even for me,,, @ least the part directed @ the loyal BB folks,,, we happen to hope they do what they've said they would & address ALL our concerns, & succeed in the process,,, although i get it if you're directing @ the blind "all is well" crowd also...
    @warrior harsh but that is the truth ..
    i suggest we all make a protest so we can be seen and heard for our desires!
    i suggest we make crackberry full of threads with the subject bb 10 on playbook if we are so die hard fans this way the all mighty bill gates sort of looking Thorsten Heins will see our request and also on youtube and media share posts !

05-16-13 09:06 AM
    Why does this andrei1986 is banned ?
    Free willy

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using CB Forums mobile app
    06-09-13 06:14 AM
    maybe the crack mod team are dropping the ban hammer a lot easier or maybe it fell off the table who knows
    06-09-13 07:09 AM
    If I recall, a slew of four, five and six letter obscenities! Folks do need to remember that all kinds of folks frequent the forum and that the language should not be offensive. I recall the advice of one forum or maybe it was even a bbs (remember those) - if Mickey (Mouse) would not say, it, then don't say it on an open site where children and those with sensitive morals can be reading. If someone offends you, be the bigger person (sometimes hard) and just walk away from that conversation.

These sites/forums/etc are not public places but privately owned and free speech can be exercised only so far - save some stuff for your emails and cell calls (and share that with the NSA)
    06-09-13 10:10 AM
    @warrior harsh but that is the truth ..
    i suggest we all make a protest so we can be seen and heard for our desires!
    i suggest we make crackberry full of threads with the subject bb 10 on playbook if we are so die hard fans this way the all mighty bill gates sort of looking Thorsten Heins will see our request and also on youtube and media share posts !

I thought that's what we are doing.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 10:32 AM