I have been on this site for about 6 months....

and what i've learned is Rim is dead...Rim is alive...the new operating system ...is amazing.... is crap....playbook is better than ipad...ipad is better than playbook....the new improved operating system will be better...the new operating system ...sucks...no skype...rumour skype... new op sys has skype...or netflix...or will have....casades...os10 ....3rd quarter....early 3rd quarter....late 3rd quarter...1st quarter 2013...os10 will save Rim....os2.1 will be cool....oh crap os2.1 won't let you side load....quick how do i downgrade to os2....or os1.....Shoot i just upgraded to 0s2.1 beta and android doesn't work...or its slower....or its faster...or it uses up too much battery...or my battery is draining faster that it used to und os whatever....and the famous my battery is dead ...one red 5 green ...or yellow or whatever....geeze get a grip

For all those people that bought Rim at $34 i'm truly sorry...but at least you took a stand.

Wheww now i feel better...

some predictions...

Rim as we now know it will not exist ....it cannot...its bleeding money.. Accept the fact...move on..

Os10 I hope will happen... but i think it will be later rather than sooner.

I like my playbook.... I use it every day....its great.

I bought it because it was discounted.. It has worked out perfect for me (as i'm sure it has worked out great for a majority of people on this site) I feel sorry for those that paid the full price when it first came out.

As long as Rim continues to upgrade the os i'm happy...and even if they don't it is still useful to me.

I'm tired of the constant "the sky is falling the sky is falling"....ITs not.... everything is fine...the sun will come up tomorrow.

06-28-12 05:59 PM

and what i've learned is Rim is dead...Rim is alive...the new operating system ...is amazing.... is crap....playbook is better than ipad...ipad is better than playbook....the new improved operating system will be better...the new operating system ...sucks...no skype...rumour skype... new op sys has skype...or netflix...or will have....casades...os10 ....3rd quarter....early 3rd quarter....late 3rd quarter...1st quarter 2013...os10 will save Rim....os2.1 will be cool....oh crap os2.1 won't let you side load....quick how do i downgrade to os2....or os1.....Shoot i just upgraded to 0s2.1 beta and android doesn't work...or its slower....or its faster...or it uses up too much battery...or my battery is draining faster that it used to und os whatever....and the famous my battery is dead ...one red 5 green ...or yellow or whatever....geeze get a grip

For all those people that bought Rim at $34 i'm truly sorry...but at least you took a stand.

Wheww now i feel better...

some predictions...

Rim as we now know it will not exist ....it cannot...its bleeding money.. Accept the fact...move on..

Os10 I hope will happen... but i think it will be later rather than sooner.

I like my playbook.... I use it every day....its great.

I bought it because it was discounted.. It has worked out perfect for me (as i'm sure it has worked out great for a majority of people on this site) I feel sorry for those that paid the full price when it first came out.

As long as Rim continues to upgrade the os i'm happy...and even if they don't it is still useful to me.

I'm tired of the constant "the sky is falling the sky is falling"....ITs not.... everything is fine...the sun will come up tomorrow.

LMAO, great summary of what you learn on here.

And I paid $100 off of full price for mine.

Edit: My vote for post of the year LMAO
    Last edited by kbz1960; 06-28-12 at 06:17 PM. Reason: you see
    Harryl6134 likes this.
    06-28-12 06:15 PM
    This will make you feel better, I paid retail for my 64gig PlayBook about 1 month after it came out. For what I paid you could buy 2 1/2 16gig PlayBooks today.
    It has been worth every penny to me though.
    Long live the Rimpire
    bb624, menaknow, deswayze and 2 others like this.
    06-28-12 06:33 PM
    I paid full price for a 32 gig version at launch; took it back and exchanged it for the full price of the 64 gig version. Do I regret it? No, not really. Do I really wish I had waited for four months and bought it at a significantly reduced price. Most definitely.
    menaknow likes this.
    06-28-12 06:37 PM
    What madman says. Full price 1 day after on sale for 64 gigs and way worth every penny. The tablet does all I need for such a device. Not a sub for either phone or laptop but fills a niche of its own.
    06-28-12 06:38 PM
    Now i feel better.....
    06-28-12 07:05 PM
    WON the PlayBook 16gb in a CrackBerry contest, sold it for $450 and purchased a PlayBook 32gb (added $150), been enjoying it ever since May 2011......it's a BlackBerry.....the SUN will come up tomorrow and I will continue to be HAPPY
    06-28-12 07:07 PM
    I paid �250 for my 16GB in early November i actually feel sorry for myself and rim.
    But im getting a ipad and then a lumia 900 so wont be rim fanboy for long im sorry to say.
    Ive lost faith.
    06-28-12 07:21 PM
    I paid �250 for my 16GB in early November i actually feel sorry for myself and rim.
    But im getting a ipad and then a lumia 900 so wont be rim fanboy for long im sorry to say.
    Ive lost faith.
    You better check if that lumia is getting win8.
    06-28-12 07:23 PM
    Prob not getting back win8 but its a good phone and win7.5 has just came for it
    06-28-12 07:26 PM
    Prob not getting back win8 but its a good phone and win7.5 has just came for it
    No complaining now in the windows section when it doesn't then.
    06-28-12 07:28 PM
    Haha i wont i wont,i planned a move from bb for bout 2-3 moths now,and win phone is all im going to,hate android and ios,so time i get bored of win phone bb10 will be out and hopefully i will have the bb10 bold this time next year
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-28-12 07:34 PM
    I bought my 32GB PlayBook in May 2011. I use it everyday and it is the perfect companion to my BlackBerry phones, and new games seem to be coming to it on a fairly regular basis. While we wait for BlackBerry 10, I hope RIM continues to persuade developers to develop or port their apps to the PlayBook.

People love to come on here and announce that they're "leaving BlackBerry forever," or "Bye Bye RIM," but I'm not going anywhere.While it was irritating that no one from RIM even HINTED that BB10 would be pushed back to next year until today, I would never go to an iPhone or Android in anger. They're just not for me. I still like the way my 9900 and 9810 work, and it looks like BB10 will be even better. I'll just have to be patient. So RIM, get some developers to bring out more games. Now that I don't have a BB10 phone in the Fall to buy, I can spend some of that money on PlayBook games!
    bldshd likes this.
    06-28-12 07:38 PM
    I will never abuse rim i love them but i just think its time for a change,but as i say im hoping to return in the not so far future with a bb10 bold
    06-28-12 07:45 PM

and what i've learned is Rim is dead...Rim is alive...the new operating system ...is amazing.... is crap....playbook is better than ipad...ipad is better than playbook....ITs not.... everything is fine...the sun will come up tomorrow.

Or, perhaps, the sun will come up SOON. The sun will come up JUST AROUND THE CORNER. The sun will come up in SIX MONTHS (well, canada is entirely the artic, no?). The sun will come up after (what the he11 was that conference)?
    06-28-12 07:48 PM
    Paid 170$ Feb 2012 off Craigslist came with box manuals stylus, cool leather case that doubles as a viewing stand, charger 3 screen protectors and a 6 foot HDMI cable. I have been using it and carrying it everywhere since day one. Pairs perfectly with my BB9360 don't know what I'd do without it.

I am going from 16gb to 64gb because I takes great pics and video.
    bldshd likes this.
    06-28-12 08:04 PM
    I bought my $600 32gig on launch date 4-19-11 which also happens to be my bday and the only thing I regret is not purchasing the 64 gig instead. I had no idea how much I would love taking amazing high quality HD videos of family events. It saddened me today the announcement delay of BB10 but I'm actually ok with that. I prefer to use my upgrade option that is due in June 2013 (gives me atleast 3 months to read all the reviews). Also I believe that we will see several OS upgrades to the PlayBook that should gives a hint of some BB10 feel. On a bright note I just got my confirmation email from ShopCrackBerry that my PlayBook mini keyboard is being shipped today and should be her before the 4th of July....
    bldshd likes this.
    06-28-12 08:09 PM
    I paid full price for it in may 2011. Probably one of the stupidest purchases I've ever made. I should have bought a laptop or an ipad 2. I still use it when I travel and try to make the best of it.
    06-28-12 08:16 PM
    Full price for a 64, but I ended up grabbing a few more for almost nothing. So, I don't feel too bad.
    06-28-12 08:18 PM
    Paid full price for my 32 gig PB and have no regrets. PB is a great product as well is my 9930. The sad thing is when I wanted to upgrade my 9750 to a 9930 at the local Verizon store it was like pulling teeth to get the salesman to sell me a BB. Verizon staff know nothing about BB's and push the Iphone.
    bldshd likes this.
    06-28-12 08:55 PM
    Paid full price for a 64GB PB the day it came out.
    Not my favorite technology choice, but if it works for you, excellent.
    I also bought a full price (no contract) Lumia 710 that won't run Win8 but I had done my research and knew that before I bought it.

Guess I am a full price kind of guy. I do regret buying the PB.
    06-28-12 09:00 PM
    bought mines 64gb... sure i hope i waited, but i had been good use. put all the digital photos i've ever taken on there, all the movies i made, a ton of ps games (playing final fantasy 9 atm)...

been good
    06-28-12 09:00 PM
    Bought 16gb playbook for $199 in February 2012; was hoping to get BB10 on it, then get a Bb10 phone when my contract is up in December. Looks like I'll have to rethink my strategy, but not panicking; I still think the playbook is the best 7" tablet available for anything like the price. Anybody seen the ads for anonymous Android tablets for $88 or $99? There's also always a reason when something's at fire-sale prices...like obsolete, non-upgradeable operating systems.

BTW, I had to reinstall the OS on my wife's Kindle Fire last night, including factory reset plus redownload of all apps and data. I never have had to do this for my Playbook, through three updates; currently running 2.1 Beta.
    06-28-12 10:15 PM
    Early adoption has its downsides
    06-28-12 10:19 PM
    Bought my Playbook the day it was released.... bought a second one.... both at full price...... no regrets.... enjoy using it every day..... I can now write my name in the dust my IPad has collected over the last 6 months.... Last time I used it.....
    bldshd likes this.
    06-28-12 10:25 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD