I would like to have my PB run faster. Is there a way to clear History or any other way to make it run faster?I have 64GB so I have lots of storage capacity. I have about 100 photos stored and I delete old emails after 1 month. I also have about 30 Apps but only use about a down or so. For those which i seldom use, there's very little data on them.

Last question: can deleted email be Trashed and can Trash be emptied (as in my Mac computer?)
    07-26-15 11:57 PM
    Try a security wipe and reload OS, backup you required apps, settings etc first though. Get rid of anything not required. You can also delete browser history and cookies etc, go into any apps that store stuff in the cache such as Crackberry. Maybe try this first before security wipe, but I have wiped before and started from scratch and it made a huge improvement.

 Posted by Passport, BlackBerry's Beast 
    07-27-15 12:33 AM
    I would clear your browser local storage and cache first then do a hard reset. The browser cache and storage is notorious for slowing down the PB unless cleared periodically. Clearing that and a hard reset will free up your ram, which slows up the PB as well. Launch your browser, pull down the drop down menu, select settings, to the left, select 'Privacy & Security ', scroll to the bottom and select 'Clear All '. After that, go back to the home screen and then do a hard reset by pushing down the power and (+) volume button at the same time, holding through the 'Turn Off/ Restart' screen, until the screen goes black, then release. Let the PB reload and settle down for a few minutes, then try it to see if it's helped.

I've got three PBs and have had one of them since release and have found doing a restart or hard reset, along with clearing the browser cache periodically helps considerably with PB slowdown.

One of my PBs just wouldn't speed back up to normal, even after a security wipe, so I did an OS reload, which made it run like new. That's my experience.
    08-08-15 02:04 AM