I read the thread about Office Depot selling the PB for $199 and immediately went to find a store near me. I have been waiting for the price to drop to pick one up. I found the nearest OD was over two hours away. My wife got online and did a live chat with a rep. After beating him up a little bit, she got them to honor the price (it was an in store only. I will have it on Thursday. Can't wait!
    EricB1968 and jamesharmeling like this.
    08-25-12 09:04 AM
    Congrats on the new PB. Have fun. They're great.
    08-25-12 09:16 AM
    In the last 10 months I've bought a total of 3 PlayBooks from our local Office Depot and all in all its been a good experience. I've always taken mine with me that I've had from day 1 and shown it off to several employees there when making a purchase. I've always had a really good response from everyone there and they have been impressed how well it works as its almost the oldest tablet they have there to sell.
    jafobabe and edwinsberry like this.
    08-25-12 09:28 AM
    Congrats OP, if you're like the majority you'll enjoy it.

Also, if you've yet to get a Blackberry phone, I highly recommend it for the Blackberry Bridge feature with the two.
    jafobabe likes this.
    08-25-12 09:41 AM
    Congrats OP! You will really enjoy the PB and if you want, the User Guide is below.
    08-25-12 10:03 AM
    Thanks. I have a torch 9850 so yeah I'm all about the bridge. That was a huge factor in me getting the PB.

Also, yeah I'm new to the forums. What's OP mean?
    08-25-12 10:11 PM
    Original post/poster. Welcome to the forums.
    08-25-12 10:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD