As a guy with fat fingers and poor eyesight I love my Torch 9810. Best of both worlds. Full screen and a slider keyboard.
    That one's not among the ones available to the OP. "have a choice between, the Bold 9790, Curve 9320 or 9360"
    06-04-12 02:07 PM
    If the price difference is not a big deal I would always bet on the Bold. 9790.
    06-04-12 02:10 PM
    You should get the A phone, as in Android or Apple. Why limit yourself to a phone with a tiny screen and looks like EVERY single BB phone thats ever been made? Bridge is highly overrated by the fanboys. You're always near wifi and if you're not, use the phone to get online. Buy yourself an Andriod with a large screen and you'll wonder why you have to luge around a phone AND a tablet to surf. And the apps, its like a whole new world.. Step out of your comfort zone, you can try and return it if you don't like it.
    06-04-12 02:49 PM
    The bridge app is far from overrated.
    It allows me to get more value out of my unlimited plan. It keeps all my email off of the PB. Add a $5 HDMI cord and I can see the PB on the big screen and control it from the comfort of the couch.
    Tell me phone/tablet/app combination can bring me that functionality.
    06-04-12 03:54 PM
    Phoanyone, if you'd have asked I could have told you that I've already tried apple and android over the past few years, and for various reasons they don't do it for me. Phones are not all about big screens and 'lots of apps'. I am here because I like BB, because I've done my research and because I've tried other platforms (and always with an open mind), assessing against my needs.

Cheers
    Cracklen likes this.
    06-04-12 04:48 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD