Hi, CrackBerry saved my BlackBerry PlayBook! My PlayBook battery completely discharged and when I tried to recharge it, it wouldn't accept a charge. So, I headed over to the CrackBerry forums to see if I could find a solution. And of course I did (stack changing). So, all is good with my PlayBook again. But, I wanted to put out a thank-you to everyone who shares their knowledge on the CrackBerry forums. We are lucky that we have a lot of knowledgeable BlackBerry users who are able to help the less technically minded people such as myself. I've been helped many times by reading the forums. I've been tipped off to cool apps and games, found out how to correct problems, etc... So, once again thanks to everyone who takes time to post solutions and advice on the CrackBerry forums! We have a great CrackBerry / BlackBerry online community!

Posted via CB10
    04-29-13 04:38 PM
    Awesome! That's great to hear your personal success story.

To be honest, I have the exact same issue with my 16GB PB. Since we have a 64GB PB and 2 new Z10s at home, I have procrastinated about looking for a solution.
    Now I know what to search for when I finally get around to it, so thanks back to you!
    04-29-13 04:44 PM
    THANK YOU for thanking the users here.
    Elite1 and MrRtic like this.
    04-29-13 04:50 PM