I didn't know if this should go here or in the Verizon section, if I'm wrong mods please move this.

My question is When you try and tether on Verizon and you don't have the feature does it prompt you when you try and go anywhere that you need the tether feature, and if you hit no I thought it would just not allow you to go anywhere or do anything online.

Well reason being on my playbook yesterday just for personal interests into seeing how the tether setup was on a playbook I set up tethering on my Storm 2. It took me to the Internet all the apps worked just fine I turned it off after testing a few things because I didn't want to be charged an overage, and I made sure I turned the bridge off first.
    04-20-11 04:03 PM
    I believe today that if you try it takes you to a screen that 'offers' you a tethering plan. I saw that on here somewhere today I think.

On a related note with regards to tethering, yesterday it worked no problem, today I cannot connect.

Anybody on Rogers having any tethering issues?
    04-20-11 06:09 PM
    I just hooked up the tether and I am woth Rogers...no problem today.
    04-20-11 06:12 PM
    I just hooked up the tether and I am woth Rogers...no problem today.
    Thanks. I'll try again in a bit, if it doesn't work I'll call Rogers later on.
    04-20-11 06:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD