Is there a way to tether my AT&T Tour with my playbook for internet service. AT&T doesn't allow tethering without a fee, but before the release of the new P Book operating system there was a work around posted on the internet.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    04-14-12 03:24 PM
    04-14-12 03:34 PM
    BB Bridge is the best thing to come along in awhile for those of us who don't want two data contracts. I turned on the Bridge on my BB 9900 and it linked up with my PB instantly and I was off from there! The wife is hitting stores all day and I'm hostage, doesn't matter, I can surf and answer emails all day from anywhere with my PB. I never touched my phone once and loved it. The best part is the fact that you can lock up your PB in your car, walk away "and lose the connection", hit the right stores, come back later and the PB is always "on data" for you. No need to wake up either unit and turn on anything, its ready to google/surf/email some more!
    indio810 and curve-20 like this.
    04-14-12 03:59 PM
    Is there a way to tether my AT&T Tour with my playbook for internet service. AT&T doesn't allow tethering without a fee, but before the release of the new P Book operating system there was a work around posted on the internet.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    And this is what put the final nail in the coffin between me and AT&T. I went to Sprint and far as I'm concerned they need to do away with that nonsense.
    indio810 likes this.
    04-14-12 04:05 PM
    I have A Curve 8530 from Boost mobile and been on BM since they came into da Game and have NO Problem with bridging My Phone. Gotta Love It All included Plans!
    04-14-12 06:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD