What a party! The beers gone, food almost. The last of the personbodies left at 9:30 this morning.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-08-14 02:38 PM
    Not less its snowin in new york? But I is cummings back soon shortly kat so stay lert sea eh? Stays very lert cause I is gonna bees luckin for yous fur bag?
    oooh I iz excitid!! lepregnome iz playin catch me if you can gamez....i ope hiz good at it..... yuz military trainin never teach shootin in big citi lik Nu Yor...yuz kant find gozilla even it's in yuz fase see eh......lets the gamez beginn..........
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-08-14 02:58 PM
    oooh I iz excitid!! lepregnome iz playin catch me if you can gamez....i ope hiz good at it..... yuz military trainin never teach shootin in big citi lik Nu Yor...yuz kant find gozilla even it's in yuz fase see eh......lets the gamez beginn..........
    I is closeted to yous than you fink kat. It's not snowin ear see its 28c an i is a honararyable gest of blackberry see eh?
    bambinoitaliano likes this.
    06-08-14 03:04 PM
    What a party! The beers gone, food almost. The last of the personbodies left at 9:30 this morning.
    So who won the "hillbilly golf" and more importantly why?
    06-08-14 03:13 PM
    So who won the "hillbilly golf" and more importantly why?
    My future Ex son-in-law. Better question is why not. If I said we were going to play something like badminton, croquet, bocce ball, ect we wouldn't be. Haven this conversation. Eyes can't helps usen redneck areent fisticated as cannibals.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-08-14 03:36 PM
    "What causes people to rebel is not the assertion of authority but the arbitrary use of power, with little explanation of the rules and no involvement in decision-making... Involving the people in decisions doesn't mean that you are giving up your authority. It means acknowledging that the people have the right to participate in decisions that affect his or her life".
    06-08-14 03:53 PM
    My future Ex son-in-law. Better question is why not. If I said we were going to play something like badminton, croquet, bocce ball, ect we wouldn't be. Haven this conversation. Eyes can't helps usen redneck areent fisticated as cannibals.
    Didn't mean to sound disrespectful to your ancient ways and noble traditions...
    06-08-14 04:08 PM
    I is closeted to yous than you fink kat. It's not snowin ear see its 28c an i is a honararyable gest of blackberry see eh?
    ordinery guest of blackberry eh....yuz peekin into playbook 2 from john chen yet? I senator kat haz place a no flyin zone on yuz see eh....yuz kan kum to kahnuda see eh.....
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-08-14 04:19 PM
    Didn't mean to sound disrespectful to your ancient ways and noble traditions...
    No disrespect taken. Just stating yous more refined than us rednecks.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-08-14 04:52 PM
    Speak for u self ducky!

Posted via CB10
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    06-08-14 05:20 PM
    That's a matter of opinion.
    I tried teaching my dog how to play your hillbilly golf today, but he doesn't really get it (but frankly neither do I).
    dphjeff likes this.
    06-08-14 05:40 PM
    Speak for u self ducky!

Posted via CB10
    Sorry cat. Eyes didn't knows you were a refined redneck. You like hillbilly golf too?
    06-08-14 06:16 PM
    That's a matter of opinion.
    I tried teaching my dog how to play your hillbilly golf today, but he doesn't really get it (but frankly neither do I).
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-08-14 06:24 PM
    Sorry cat. Eyes didn't knows you were a refined redneck. You like hillbilly golf too?
    I jus likk clubbing....

Posted via CB10
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-08-14 07:09 PM
    I jus likk clubbing....

Posted via CB10
    Whack an mole?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-08-14 07:17 PM
    Whack an mole?
    Mole, six foot mouse, gnome and the leprechaun varieties

Posted via CB10
    06-08-14 08:51 PM
    ordinery guest of blackberry eh....yuz peekin into playbook 2 from john chen yet? I senator kat haz place a no flyin zone on yuz see eh....yuz kan kum to kahnuda see eh.....
    Yous never ever gets it wright does yous kat eh? No I is was an onarrarry gest of BlackBerry at the GP in kandunian sea eh? I is back were yous sent mees now but I is was soooooo closest to yous that yous shud be fraid sea eh? Very fraid?

Posted via CB10
    06-09-14 10:22 AM
    Mole, six foot mouse, gnome and the leprechaun varieties

Posted via CB10
    Yous cuddnt whack anything if yous is locked inside an paper bag wiv it see? You'd still miss?

Posted via CB10
    06-09-14 10:24 AM
    Senetors smenetors ha? Lowly blood suckin creatures that kant gets a proper job eh?

Posted via CB10
    06-09-14 10:26 AM
    "What I fear most is power with impunity. I fear abuse of power, and the power to abuse".
    06-09-14 10:27 AM
    "What I fear most is power with impunity. I fear abuse of power, and the power to abuse".
    Wich iz wot I iz. The power to abused yuz....but u got nice plane to sitz see eh? we both got sometin wee wans see eh?

Posted via CB10
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-09-14 12:16 PM
    Gooseberry Falls likes this.
    06-09-14 12:26 PM
    Wich iz wot I iz. The power to abused yuz....but u got nice plane to sitz see eh? we both got sometin wee wans see eh?

Posted via CB10
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.........one days........one days yous is gettin sumfin wright see eh? I is gettin sumfin I wants wen I sees yous roastin over hot coals wiv a sharp stick protrudin out of each end of yous see eh?
    bambinoitaliano and kbz1960 like this.
    06-09-14 02:33 PM
    Shall I draw it for yous kat?
    bambinoitaliano and kbz1960 like this.
    06-09-14 02:33 PM
    Shall I draw it for yous kat?
    Hmmm in certain site wot yuz discrib iz vary erotic see eh......so I iz not sur see eh?

Posted via CB10
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-09-14 05:36 PM
493 ... 23456 ...