I is avin a case for my pb as well see eh?
    I have a case on all four of my PlayBooks. Well one of them likes to run around naked but does have a case.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-28-14 04:50 PM
    Is that is reelly bein yous donkeys eh? Welkum back yous likkle devil sea eh? We is gonna av a party see eh?
    Yes, it is I! Well actually both eyes. I just had a party though, my 61st actually. Getting to be an old version of whatever it is that I am!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-28-14 06:29 PM
    I have a case on all four of my PlayBooks. Well one of them likes to run around naked but does have a case.

One of mine runs around naked also, must be the male but I haven't really looked close enough to make sure. Don't know that I want to know!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-28-14 06:33 PM
    One of mine runs around naked also, must be the male but I haven't really looked close enough to make sure. Don't know that I want to know!
    I was going to post a link to you tube with a link to the video free ballen but figure better of it
    sad_old_man and dazzleaj like this.
    06-28-14 06:50 PM
    Yes, it is I! Well actually both eyes. I just had a party though, my 61st actually. Getting to be an old version of whatever it is that I am!
    Speaking of a party. This Friday is my wife and I 30 year anniversary. We have all kinds of things planed for next week.
    dazzleaj and sad_old_man like this.
    06-28-14 07:21 PM
    Speaking of a party. This Friday is my wife and I 30 year anniversary. We have all kinds of things planed for next week.
    Nice ! Happy Anniversary. Just dont invite that lepregnome, he will ruin everything if not he'll just pester you to fix his leaky tap.
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    06-28-14 08:57 PM
    Congrats! Not an easy thing to accomplish!
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    06-28-14 10:09 PM
    Congrats! Not an easy thing to accomplish!
    We lived in sin for 71/2 years before we got married. At least thats what my grandmother said. My grandmother wouldn't talk to me until after we were married and after she brought that up every time I saw her. Water under the bridge now.
    sad_old_man and dazzleaj like this.
    06-28-14 10:35 PM
    The question comes to mind: did the marriage last this long, because your wife doesn't know what you're doing online all the time or does she know exactly and just doesn't care...
    dazzleaj likes this.
    06-29-14 03:53 AM
    We lived in sin for 71/2 years before we got married. At least thats what my grandmother said. My grandmother wouldn't talk to me until after we were married and after she brought that up every time I saw her. Water under the bridge now.
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.......71/2=35 that's a long time see eh? Leest you has a quit 35yrs eh?
    bambinoitaliano likes this.
    06-29-14 06:08 AM
    Oh an happy Christmas new year anniversyerarry duck?
    06-29-14 06:11 AM
    Why's everyonebodies talkin funnies?
    06-29-14 06:42 AM
    Why's everyonebodies talkin funnies?
    Fings is seamin normals to mees? As yous bean drinkin eh?
    06-29-14 06:50 AM
    The question comes to mind: did the marriage last this long, because your wife doesn't know what you're doing online all the time or does she know exactly and just doesn't care...
    Firstly, what have I done on here that would upset her? Secondly, she reads my posts at times. She did say who the *@#* you calling baby awhile back. She was reading my posts only (when you do that it doesn't paint a very good picture). Thirdly, she does get upset at times but I remind her that she Facebooks, emails, texts, and on the phone a lot more than I am on here. She uses 2GB of data per month, if that gives you an idea. And Foethly it's not like I'm setting in front of a computer. It only takes a few seconds to see what's going on with the CB10 app. Hmmmm now eyes understand why they call it mobile computing ( ya'll knows eye is a little slow ).
    By the way seeing as we aren't in rehab, I have a Playbook question. I put my Playbook on the rapid charger last night around 11;00 pm ( its little battery was yellow ) and looked at it this at 4:30 am and it was that the same level. There was a lighting bolt beside it and had a solid red light on and a flashing green light. I put the stock charged on it the lights went out, the battery indicates its fully charged this morning. Any suggestions on what happened?
    Last edited by dphjeff; 06-29-14 at 09:15 AM.
    06-29-14 08:43 AM
    Mine did the same thing last week. One of the three pins in the charging hole was darker than the others. Just polished the corrosion off of it and it works again.
    06-29-14 09:35 AM
    Mine did the same thing last week. One of the three pins in the charging hole was darker than the others. Just polished the corrosion off of it and it works again.
    Thanks. They all look the same but will clean them to see what happens.
    06-29-14 09:42 AM
    Firstly, what have I done on here that would upset her?
    I didn't mean your posts on this forum exclusively (assuming you visit other places also).
    06-29-14 10:34 AM
    I didn't mean your posts on this forum exclusively (assuming you visit other places also).
    Don't visit other places to often, N4BB, BlackBerry Community and here is pretty much all the time I have to play and keep my personal life going.
    06-29-14 10:42 AM
    Firstly, what have I done on here that would upset her? Secondly, she reads my posts at times. She did say who the *@#* you calling baby awhile back. She was reading my posts only (when you do that it doesn't paint a very good picture). Thirdly, she does get upset at times but I remind her that she Facebooks, emails, texts, and on the phone a lot more than I am on here. She uses 2GB of data per month, if that gives you an idea. And Foethly it's not like I'm setting in front of a computer. It only takes a few seconds to see what's going on with the CB10 app. Hmmmm now eyes understand why they call it mobile computing ( ya'll knows eye is a little slow ).
    By the way seeing as we aren't in rehab, I have a Playbook question. I put my Playbook on the rapid charger last night around 11;00 pm ( its little battery was yellow ) and looked at it this at 4:30 am and it was that the same level. There was a lighting bolt beside it and had a solid red light on and a flashing green light. I put the stock charged on it the lights went out, the battery indicates its fully charged this morning. Any suggestions on what happened?
    My ed urts gain duck?

Posted via CB10
    dphjeff and bambinoitaliano like this.
    06-29-14 11:21 AM
    I have a dumb question. How do I /you post a signature at the bottom of the posts? Never figured it out.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-29-14 11:30 AM
    In the default theme of Crackberry go to the panel that shows your name.
    (The screenshot below shows "my" panel for easy identification.)
    Click on Settings and a menu pops up, one of its options is "Edit Signature"...
    Attached Thumbnails The ten millionth post at the PlayBook forum.-2014-06-29-20_05_04-greenshot-capture-form.jpg  
    06-29-14 01:16 PM
    I have a dumb question. How do I /you post a signature at the bottom of the posts? Never figured it out.
    Well cow the only dumb question is not asking.
    What device? I am azuming the PlayBook. 1- click on settings 2- click on edit signature 3- read the rule of posting signature 4- add signature 5- save signature.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-29-14 01:20 PM
    Well cow the only dumb question is not asking.
    What device? I am azuming the PlayBook. 1- click on settings 2- click on edit signature 3- read the rule of posting signature 4- add signature 5- save signature.
    Well duck the only dumb answer is he's not a cow see? Cows is women an he's not a woman therefore he's a donkey see? Does yous not no anyfinks eh?
    dphjeff and dazzleaj like this.
    06-29-14 01:31 PM
    Well duck the only dumb answer is he's not a cow see? Cows is women an he's not a woman therefore he's a donkey see? Does yous not no anyfinks eh?
    Nope not a thingy. Safer that way. No expectations.
    dazzleaj likes this.
    06-29-14 01:47 PM
    In the default theme of Crackberry go to the panel that shows your name.
    (The screenshot below shows "my" panel for easy identification.)
    Click on Settings and a menu pops up, one of its options is "Edit Signature"...
    Thanks. Been trying to figure that out for a while.
    06-29-14 02:06 PM
493 ... 1314151617 ...