Can you download this one: Temple Run - Android APK - HD (download torrent) - TPB

and convert and signed it for me..... Thanks....

(I cant signed it because of error. Check my thread http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-error-714358/)
    04-05-12 09:24 PM
    It doesn't work anyway.. waste of time.
    04-05-12 09:55 PM
    Can you download this one: Temple Run - Android APK - HD (download torrent) - TPB

and convert and signed it for me..... Thanks....

(I cant signed it because of error. Check my thread http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-error-714358/)

Most games won't work with straight conversions like that, or they will with extreme performance issues. It's pretty easy to narrow down apps in your search when you get to familiarize yourself with the Android player. It is based on Android 2.3.3 (Gingerbread) and it uses the Dalvik Java Virtual Machine.

So what all this means is that if you an app, and it's compatible with Android 2.3 Gingerbread, and it fully runs inside the Dalvik Process Virtual Machine without anything accessing anything such as native Android code, and it's an application not a game, You have a fair chance of that application actually working. Obviously performance can vary from android app to app but with the above conditions met you have a decent shot at being able to run those types of applications by using the standard conversion from .apk to .bar.
    04-05-12 10:15 PM
    look i tried converting temple run 2 from apk to bar here's the result !!! i haven't tested it yet but ill do it soon
    Temple Run APK---->BAR Request-capture.jpg
    i noe im lame but the pics real!!....
    03-30-13 01:15 AM