Hey guys. I just picked up the Targus Zierra Portfolio case from Best Buy, and let me tell you the quality of this product is amazing. rather than spending 40 dollars on cheaper quality portfolios, I wanted to spend the extra little bit amd get something which felt solid, and this definitely does. I got mine in black, and highly recommend it!

Just thought id shared my experience as I have been cruising this forum for anything and everything that can further my Playbook experience

Targus | THZ05301CA – Targus Zierra� Leather Portfolio for BlackBerry� PlayBook� (Red)
    Tinyk likes this.
    05-14-11 04:00 PM
    what other colors are available you say black and the link only shows red
    05-14-11 04:39 PM
    Look like from the products sectiin of their website they only have black and red. I only saw the black at best buy
    05-14-11 05:20 PM
    This looks awsome, may I ask which Bestbuy you found this at? I've been to about four in the GTA area and nothing loked desent.
    05-14-11 06:39 PM
    A friend of mine bought me one and I really like it. I love the smell of real leather and I like the way it pads the PB.
    05-14-11 06:45 PM
    Pics of it in use please. The link doesn't show much.

Does it display the PB or just house it?

Thanks,

Tim
    05-14-11 06:58 PM
    I'll post pics up in a bit. I took a quick video from my BB while I was in the store to send to my friend to see if he wanted one as well. I uploaded the video for the time being till I get pics!

The Playbook is fully operational in the case, and the case also can be used as a convertible case and have the Playbook sitting in the viewing position like the RIM convertible case (and any of the other ones for that matter).

I found it at the Best Buy at Bramalea City Centre. They had a good 5 or 6 available. I see they have it available on Best Buy online too.

05-14-11 07:10 PM
    I'll hit it tomorrow I'm by Square one, thx Mike.
    05-14-11 07:38 PM
    Ordered mine from Amazon.com Tuesday night received it yesterday. Love it! ordered without knowing it converted to a stand, pleasantly surprised
    05-14-11 08:06 PM
    Got mine at Staples love it. i use it for work I'm a outside sales rep for a equipment company. i have my cards and price sheets in the bridge files,also its really easy to work with it when its open on my steering wheel.(not driving). heres a tip keep to screen wiper out of it makes it easier to close.
    05-14-11 08:31 PM
    Good to see others who love this product as well. They had both Targus cases at the bramalea BB on the same hook, so be sure you pick up the right one. The box is slightly bigger for this one.
    05-14-11 10:00 PM
    I found another link on mentioned case:
    05-14-11 10:11 PM
    I've been using this since day 1 and it's an excellent accessory. I accidently dropped my device on a ceramic floor from shoulder height and it landed on a corner without any damage. The wallet fully absorbed the impact.
    05-14-11 11:56 PM
    I tried this one but found it to bulky. I ended up with the Targus Truss case.
    05-14-11 11:59 PM
    I tried this one but found it to bulky. I ended up with the Targus Truss case.
    I have the Targus Truss, same great leather and quality with less bulk....depends on what you need.
    05-15-11 06:21 AM
    I got the Targus Truss also for the same reasons above ^^.

Additionally, the Ziera, when closed, covers both the top and bottom of the Playbook. Both leave the sides exposed, so it's not completely enclosed. But the Truss exposes the top of the Playbook. So while I have to open the case (fold over the top and lay it down open) to charge, I still have access to the headphone jack when closed. This allows me to carry the case while listening to music via earbuds.

Both are very nice cases, but the Truss is a little slimmer and less 'floppy' when used as a stand.
    05-15-11 01:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD