Has anyone heard anything about Tapatalk coming to the Playbook? Thanks.
    01-19-12 01:44 AM
    No but in about a month we should have it.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk
    01-19-12 05:33 AM
    No but in about a month we should have it.

Just curious... You say No, you haven't heard anything about Tapatalk coming to Playbook and then say we should have it in a month. If you haven't heard anything how would you know such information?
    Delirious D likes this.
    01-19-12 05:53 AM
    Probably because in about a month, OS 2.0 will be out and you'll probably be able to use the Android version of Tapatalk via the player.
    01-19-12 06:00 AM
    you can already use tapatalk

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk
    01-19-12 06:17 AM
    Yep, it's a done deal already.

Sent from my Blackberry Playbook using Tapatalk downloaded from Appworld natively developed for the Blackberry Playbook and removed from all other OS's.
    01-19-12 09:36 AM
    Hi gang,
    Does anyone know of a way to get a certain forum closer to the front of the line (meaning not having to search for it)?

If not, could someone please direct me to the string for CB? I found it once, but now I can't.

Also, can you add particular forums within CB, or do you go through the whole string once you get there?

TIA
    01-19-12 10:07 AM
    Why would anyone need tapatalk for a device with a 7 inch screen. I can understand for smaller screen devices, but on forums regular sites on a 7 inch or larger. Tapatalk is unnecessary.
    01-19-12 11:28 AM
    Why would anyone need tapatalk for a device with a 7 inch screen. I can understand for smaller screen devices, but on forums regular sites on a 7 inch or larger. Tapatalk is unnecessary.
    Because it is so much nicer. And you can keep all your forums organized. And the controls are great. I love it.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk
    kennyliu likes this.
    01-19-12 06:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD