quick question Angus, are you a dog or a cow ? cause I'm damn sure angus burgers don't come from dogs
    Do I look like a cow?

Stupid human. I suppose you think you are a fish?

See this?
    Talk me out of it!-barracuda_ph_alb_051020112650.jpg
    The fellow in the hat and pink shirt is a hairy faced human such as yourself.
    The silver lad is a barracuda (fish).
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-09-13 08:41 AM
    Do I look like a cow?

Stupid human. I suppose you think you are a fish?

See this?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Barracuda_ph_alb_051020112650.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	30.2 KB 
ID:	169989
    The fellow in the hat and pink shirt is a hairy faced human such as yourself.
    The silver lad is a barracuda (fish).
    oh I had a barracuda when I was young I rode it everyday. it was a trusty competition mountain bike not a fish but better.

so I guess I said all that to say. damn I miss that bike.

UPDATE: yes I do have a hairy face, well I did as of the time writing this message
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-09-13 08:48 AM
    quick question Angus, are you a dog or a cow ? cause I'm damn sure angus burgers don't come from dogs
    Tell it to Ikea.

Posted via CB10
    FF22 and sad_old_man like this.
    06-09-13 09:34 AM
    Tell it to Ikea.

Posted via CB10
    Quit horsing around. But really, are Swedish Meatballs made of, swell, Swedes?
    06-09-13 09:39 AM
    Stupid cat.
    There are other options like User Agent selection, this helps with sites that want to see a certain browser, and Ad Blocking.
    I set up Fast Browser to work the way I like then I have the standard browser if I need Java.
    I have no idea what you are talking about. I was thinking of getting two St Bernard as movable sofas, but I like your faux leather look. Hmmmmmmm decision, decision......
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-09-13 09:57 AM
    Tell it to Ikea.

Posted via CB10
    I thought they served horse a la cow ?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-09-13 10:00 AM
    I thought they served horse a la cow ?
    That's what they tell you.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-09-13 10:03 AM
    I love David Lynch movies....Inland Empire is cool
    I will have to check that one out.

The series Twin Peaks, at least the first season was wonderfully weird but the second season devolved into a silly soap opera.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-09-13 10:08 AM
    I need to get out! Anyone fancy a bit of light digging?
    06-09-13 10:14 AM
    I will have to check that one out.

The series Twin Peaks, at least the first season was wonderfully weird but the second season devolved into a silly soap opera.
    I googled Twin Peaks and I'm not getting soap opera......
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-09-13 10:18 AM
    I'm getting Telstra?

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 10:55 AM
    I'm getting Telstra?

Posted via CB10
    What's a Telstra?
    Never mind. Just be careful of the wombat.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-09-13 11:12 AM
    You had to watch the second season to see the soap opera~ness of it.
    It was dreadful.
    First season was terrific and not soap opera~esque.
    Well not too much.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-09-13 01:06 PM
    What's a Telstra?
    Never mind. Just be careful of the wombat.
    What's a wombat?

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 01:10 PM
    I'm getting Telstra?

Posted via CB10
    You have to go to the 'Chemist' and whisper that you think you're getting Telstra. He will sell you some cream.....don't eat it...its not for eating....you rub it on the Telstra...and that should relieve the symptoms. well that's what a friend of mine told me... personally i've never had Telstra....He got his in Thailand at a weird bar....a lot of girls with deep voices....I asked him where ....he said Phuket....so i just said...well if you're not going to tell me where you went then Phuket.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-09-13 02:03 PM
    You have to go to the 'Chemist' and whisper that you think you're getting Telstra. He will sell you some cream.....don't eat it...its not for eating....you rub it on the Telstra...and that should relieve the symptoms. well that's what a friend of mine told me... personally i've never had Telstra....He got his in Thailand at a weird bar....a lot of girls with deep voices....I asked him where ....he said Phuket....so i just said...well if you're not going to tell me where you went then Phuket.
    Ok dude you asked for it so don't blame me.

I read this earlier on and it's a genuine review on Amazon for a Veet for men product.

(it was not me honestly but it's there on Amazon if you don't believe me.

Be warned!!!!!! Have a grown up with you and be seated whilst reading!

"After having been told my danglies looked like an elderly rastafarian I decided to take the plunge and buy some of this as previous shaving attempts had only been mildly succesful and I nearly put my back out trying to reach the more difficult bits. Being a bit of a romantic I thought I would do the deed on the missus's birthday as a bit of a treat.
    I ordered it well in advance and working in the North sea I considered myself a bit above some of the characters writing the previous reviews and wrote them off as soft office types...oh my fellow sufferers how wrong I was. I waited until the other half was tucked up in bed and after giving some vague hints about a special surprise I went down to the bathroom. Initially all went well and I applied the gel and stood waiting for something to happen. I didn't have long to wait.
    At first there was a gentle warmth which in a matter of seconds was replaced by an intense burning and a feeling I can only describe as like being given a barbed wire wedgie by two people intent on hitting the ceiling with my head. Religion hadn't featured much in my life until that night but I suddenly became willing to convert to any religion to stop the violent burning around the turd tunnel and what seemed like the destruction of the meat and two veg. Struggling to not bite through my bottom lip I tried to wash the gel of in the sink and only succeeded in blocking the plughole with a mat of hair. Through the haze of tears I struggled out of the bathroom across the hall into the kitchen by this time walking was not really possible and I crawled the final yard to the fridge in the hope of some form of cold relief. I yanked the freezer drawer out and found a tub of ice cream, tore the lid of and positioned it under me. The relief was fantastic but only temporary as it melted fairly quickly and the fiery stabbing soon returned .
    Due to the shape of the ice cream tub I hadn't managed to give the starfish any treatment and I groped around in the drawer for something else as I was sure my vision was going to fail fairly soon.I grabbed a bag of what I later found out was frozen sprouts and tore it open trying to be quiet as I did so.I took a handful of them and tried in vain to clench some between the cheeks of my arse. This was not doing the trick as some of the gel had found it's way up the chutney channel and it felt like the space shuttle was running it's engines behind me.
    This was probably and hopefully the only time in my life I was going to wish there was a gay snowman in the kitchen which should give you some idea of the depths I was willing to sink to in order to ease the pain. The only solution my pain crazed mind could come up with was to gently ease one of the sprouts where no veg had gone before.
    Unfortunately, alerted by the strange grunts coming from the kitchen the other half chose that moment to come and investigate and was greeted by the sight of me, arse in the air, strawberry ice cream dripping from my bell end pushing a sprout up my arse while muttering..." Ooooh that feels good ". Understandably this was a shock to her and she let out a scream and as I hadn't heard her come in it caused an involutary spasm of shock in myself which resulted in the sprout being ejected at quite some speed in her direction. I can understand that having a sprout farted against your leg at 11 at night in the kitchen probably wasn't the special surprise she was expecting and having to explain to the kids the next day what the strange hollow in the ice cream was didn't improve my status...So to sum it up Veet removes hair, dignity and self respect..."
    06-09-13 02:11 PM

I read this earlier on and it's a genuine review on Amazon for a Veet for men product.

"After having been told my danglies looked like an elderly rastafarian I decided to take the plunge and buy some of this as previous shaving attempts had only been mildly succesful and I nearly put my back out trying to reach the more difficult bits. Being a bit of a romantic I thought I would do the deed on the missus's birthday as a bit of a treat.
    I ordered it well in advance and working in the North sea I considered myself a bit above some of the characters writing the previous reviews and wrote them off as soft office types...oh my fellow sufferers how wrong I was. I waited until the other half was tucked up in bed and after giving some vague hints about a special surprise I went down to the bathroom. Initially all went well and I applied the gel and stood waiting for something to happen. I didn't have long to wait.
    At first there was a gentle warmth which in a matter of seconds was replaced by an intense burning and a feeling I can only describe as like being given a barbed wire wedgie by two people intent on hitting the ceiling with my head. Religion hadn't featured much in my life until that night but I suddenly became willing to convert to any religion to stop the violent burning around the turd tunnel and what seemed like the destruction of the meat and two veg. Struggling to not bite through my bottom lip I tried to wash the gel of in the sink and only succeeded in blocking the plughole with a mat of hair. Through the haze of tears I struggled out of the bathroom across the hall into the kitchen by this time walking was not really possible and I crawled the final yard to the fridge in the hope of some form of cold relief. I yanked the freezer drawer out and found a tub of ice cream, tore the lid of and positioned it under me. The relief was fantastic but only temporary as it melted fairly quickly and the fiery stabbing soon returned .
    Due to the shape of the ice cream tub I hadn't managed to give the starfish any treatment and I groped around in the drawer for something else as I was sure my vision was going to fail fairly soon.I grabbed a bag of what I later found out was frozen sprouts and tore it open trying to be quiet as I did so.I took a handful of them and tried in vain to clench some between the cheeks of my arse. This was not doing the trick as some of the gel had found it's way up the chutney channel and it felt like the space shuttle was running it's engines behind me.
    This was probably and hopefully the only time in my life I was going to wish there was a gay snowman in the kitchen which should give you some idea of the depths I was willing to sink to in order to ease the pain. The only solution my pain crazed mind could come up with was to gently ease one of the sprouts where no veg had gone before.
    Unfortunately, alerted by the strange grunts coming from the kitchen the other half chose that moment to come and investigate and was greeted by the sight of me, arse in the air, strawberry ice cream dripping from my bell end pushing a sprout up my arse while muttering..." Ooooh that feels good ". Understandably this was a shock to her and she let out a scream and as I hadn't heard her come in it caused an involutary spasm of shock in myself which resulted in the sprout being ejected at quite some speed in her direction. I can understand that having a sprout farted against your leg at 11 at night in the kitchen probably wasn't the special surprise she was expecting and having to explain to the kids the next day what the strange hollow in the ice cream was didn't improve my status...So to sum it up Veet removes hair, dignity and self respect..."
    yea I'm not reading all of that
    sad_old_man and Angus_CB like this.
    06-09-13 03:30 PM
    yea I'm not reading all of that
    And there I was hoping you would explain it to me! Ah well.
    06-09-13 03:56 PM
    ..So to sum it up Veet removes hair, dignity and self respect..."

He should have used a straight~razor.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-09-13 04:47 PM
    This is a pompous, and arrogant thread by the op. I'm sorry, but just move on. Your thread title comes off to me as just a very very attention-seeking thread.

"Talk me out of it " pft.

Posted via my sexy Z10. --- want a free music streaming app??? Download Skooday now on BlackBerry world!!
    06-09-13 04:55 PM
    And there I was hoping you would explain it to me! Ah well.
    sorry I'm drunlk
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-09-13 05:03 PM
    sorry I'm drunlk
    Must be a big cellar!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-09-13 05:18 PM
    What's a wombat?

Posted via CB10
    Talk me out of it!-imgres.jpeg
    The other one is the late Stever Irwin.
    06-09-13 05:25 PM

Veet? That's old school. Try Brazilian wax. Smooth as baby bottom.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-09-13 05:29 PM
    It is not easy to accept hair removal advice from a furball.

I'll stick with ....... leave well enough alone
    06-09-13 05:50 PM
101 12345