I have been waiting for BB10 on the Playbook for some time now but I just don't see it happening. Since the loss of Bridge with my Z10, I hardly use it. I have purchased the rapid wall charger, mini keyboard and otterbox so I have put alot into it to turn around and sell it. But I want my tablet to be more functional. The browser it not good (I saw Kyle27's BB10 version which looked ridiculously smooth but that doesn't help me).

Someone give me some hope for keeping this thing!
    06-07-13 02:53 PM
    If it doesn't do what you need now, move on. Life's too short. Someone else may find your set up to be exactly what they need.

How much?
    06-07-13 02:57 PM
    I am not going to talk you out of it. If you are not using it, find someone who will or put it in a drawer and have some patience.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-07-13 03:00 PM
    Get an ipad.

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 03:01 PM
    so I have put a lot into it to turn around and sell it.
    Look like you're not selling it anyways....

So...
    06-07-13 03:05 PM
    Only you can really decide what to do.

If it doesn't meet your requirements, sell it and get a tablet that does (or at least comes closer to what you want).
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-07-13 03:31 PM
    If it doesn't do what you need now, move on. Life's too short. Someone else may find your set up to be exactly what they need.

How much?
    Are you a pikey?
    Cynycl likes this.
    06-07-13 04:12 PM
    I was but they repossed my caravan.

Now I'm working on becoming the 8th dwarf. That snow chick is H. O. T.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-07-13 04:28 PM
    R u sitting at the ledge of a building?

Posted via CB10
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-07-13 05:46 PM
    R u sitting at the ledge of a building?

Posted via CB10
    It was you last week wasn't it. How did you know I accidentally stepped backwards off a building? I thought I saw a scruffy mobile flea home sitting in a window as I passed it on my way to the ground. You were actually smiling you little fur bag you.
    06-07-13 06:13 PM
    It was you last week wasn't it. How did you know I accidentally stepped backwards off a building? I thought I saw a scruffy mobile flea home sitting in a window as I passed it on my way to the ground. You were actually smiling you little fur bag you.
    I was just observing. Maybe you will fall on your feet first like we feline.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-07-13 10:59 PM
    My birthday is in one month, it would make a great birthday gift since you are not happy with it.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-08-13 12:00 AM
    I was just observing. Maybe you will fall on your feet first like we feline.
    Unfortunately I landed on my back and spent the following 15mins doing an absolutely perfect impression of a dead fly. I should know better at my age but........
    06-08-13 07:18 AM
    Good things come to those who wait!

Swiped from the Links amazing Z10
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-08-13 07:42 AM
    Good things come to those who wait!

Swiped from the Links amazing Z10
    Been waiting all my life, nothings happened so far!
    KittyBomb likes this.
    06-08-13 08:09 AM
    Been waiting all my life, nothings happened so far!
    to be truly cynical maybe the good thing for you is the end of the sad sad life, until then let the infinite sadness continue
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-08-13 08:20 AM
    to be truly cynical maybe the good thing for you is the end of the sad sad life, until then let the infinite sadness continue
    Well the saying "only the good die young" must be true cause I'm baaaaaaaad just like the gooseberry and I'm going nowhere cowboy!
    06-08-13 08:35 AM
    Unfortunately I landed on my back and spent the following 15mins doing an absolutely perfect impression of a dead fly. I should know better at my age but........
    Eh, don't worry, at your age, in another 10 minutes you won't even remember it happened.
    06-08-13 08:54 AM
    Eh, don't worry, at your age, in another 10 minutes you won't even remember it happened.
    I think he's ignoring you. He's in the cellar again
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-08-13 09:12 AM
    I have been waiting for BB10 on the Playbook for some time now but I just don't see it happening. Since the loss of Bridge with my Z10, I hardly use it. I have purchased the rapid wall charger, mini keyboard and otterbox so I have put alot into it to turn around and sell it. But I want my tablet to be more functional. The browser it not good (I saw Kyle27's BB10 version which looked ridiculously smooth but that doesn't help me).

You're willing to lose a bunch of money because the browser isn't to your liking?
    Before doing that spend another $1.99 on Fast Browser.
    It's worth a try.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-08-13 10:13 AM
    You're willing to lose a bunch of money because the browser isn't to your liking?
    Before doing that spend another $1.99 on Fast Browser.
    It's worth a try.
    I second fast browser all the way, one of the best purchasses I've made on my playbook asode from Blaq.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-08-13 10:19 AM
    I think he's ignoring you. He's in the cellar again
    Actually, he has probably forgotten how he gets out of the cellar.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-08-13 11:33 AM
    Actually, he has probably forgotten how he gets out of the cellar.
    Funny, very funny. There is nothing wrong with my mind..... Well....er skip that one ok, but I can remember how I get out of my cellar thank you very much! and I'll let you know that as soon as i remember where I put the key I'll be out.
    06-08-13 01:18 PM
    Funny, very funny. There is nothing wrong with my mind..... Well....er skip that one ok, but I can remember how I get out of my cellar thank you very much! and I'll let you know that as soon as i remember where I put the key I'll be out.
    Perfect. We've come full circle. The thread is "talk me out" so let's start a video chat to, well, "talk you out!" (although I think that the cowboy persona was already more than enough OUT there!)
    06-08-13 01:47 PM
    Perfect. We've come full circle. The thread is "talk me out" so let's start a video chat to, well, "talk you out!" (although I think that the cowboy persona was already more than enough OUT there!)
    Hey you I heard that. By the way I love the legs and the beard. Are you related to Chris boddington?
    06-08-13 01:58 PM
101 123 ...