Kevin has posted a multi-question, multi-page survey of issues he might discussion with the BBRY CEO at the upcoming meeting. While a link to the survey shows in an announcements slot on most forum pages, some users might still have missed it. There are both simple checkboxes as well as text boxes where you can elaborate on your thoughts.

Here's the link:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ice-heard.html
    dphjeff likes this.
    07-08-13 08:48 AM
    I hope it helps, but I am not going to hold my breath....
    dphjeff likes this.
    07-08-13 08:53 AM
    Ask to release Cascades to design UI

And open the device for the developper

Posted via CB10
    07-08-13 08:59 AM
    any way the mods can make this post and other posts promoting the survey more visable on the forum ?
    07-08-13 09:22 AM
    Unlock the bootloader so the crippled PB can be made functional as BB announced it would be.
    rupam95 likes this.
    07-08-13 10:09 AM
    I would hope folks will take the survey and provide their input THERE, not here or not only here.

Whether it has any impact - well, that can't be answered in advance.
    00stryder and dphjeff like this.
    07-08-13 10:46 AM
    Done. Will it help? Probably not.
    07-08-13 10:52 AM
    I would be surprised if Kevin were given more than a few minutes to chat with Thorsten, in which case the vastness of this questionnaire might be of little use.

Do hope he can get the message across somehow though.

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    07-08-13 11:09 AM
    I would be surprised if Kevin were given more than a few minutes to chat with Thorsten, in which case the vastness of this questionnaire might be of little use.

Posted via CB10
    He made it sound like he'd go through his special channels with BlackBerry to get the message of CB across, so I think he'll get more than a few minutes.

Posted via CB10 on my white Z10 & lovin' it!
    07-08-13 11:20 AM

Posted via CB10
    While Thor has been more accessible to Kevin than the other leaders of the company. I sure he already knows how the mood at CrackBerry has shifted due to the decision to drop the BB10 update for the PlayBook - Kevin might even be told before had not to even bring the subject up.

That said, the decision has been made. Even if every PlayBook owner sent in a complaint, don't think it would change anything. If BBRY had sold 20 Million Z10's and all indicators showed that BB10 was being accepted by consumers and business customers... then maybe Thor would be willing to compensate users or put a little more into developing a lite version of BB10. But that didn't happen and right now he can only have one priority!
    07-08-13 11:23 AM
    While Thor has been more accessible to Kevin than the other leaders of the company. I sure he already knows how the mood at CrackBerry has shifted due to the decision to drop the BB10 update for the PlayBook - Kevin might even be told before had not to even bring the subject up.

That said, the decision has been made. Even if every PlayBook owner sent in a complaint, don't think it would change anything. If BBRY had sold 20 Million Z10's and all indicators showed that BB10 was being accepted by consumers and business customers... then maybe Thor would be willing to compensate users or put a little more into developing a lite version of BB10. But that didn't happen and right now he can only have one priority!
    If he has pissed off this many of his loyals, and his company is as much in the mire as it currently is, I'd say keeping us happy / making amends should be a major priority...

Posted via CB10
    07-08-13 11:28 AM
    Can someone explain tome how BB10 (perhaps, not the ultimate version) could run on the alpha phones, with similar specs, and not the PB?
    07-08-13 04:19 PM
    Can someone explain tome how BB10 (perhaps, not the ultimate version) could run on the alpha phones, with similar specs, and not the PB?
    It ran on the Alphas, just not as well. It would undoubtedly run on the PlayBook as well but again... with similar performance to that of the Alpha devices.

I think what most here expected from a PB BB10 update would have been a kind of 'BB10 Lite', without memory hogging background services like Hub, but with the same browser and the ability to run BB10 apps.

Sadly it wasn't to be.

Posted via CB10
    msps, FF22, bbpb_87 and 1 others like this.
    07-08-13 04:29 PM