From the Motley Fool. Didn't see this posted yet. Forgive me it it has.

We don't even merit a mention.

The Tablet Wars: Who Will Win? (AAPL, AMZN, GOOG, MSFT)
    07-23-12 03:41 PM
    I love my PB, but we don't merit a mention. We are way behind.
    07-23-12 04:19 PM

The tablet that suits your needs the most....
    07-23-12 06:08 PM
    Anyone see the soon to be released Huawei Media Pad 10?

If this thing going is as good as it looks, watch out.
    07-23-12 06:36 PM

Much of America has dismissed RIM as viable. Many think RIM has or will go out of business. Heinz has a big huddled to get RIM back into the public mind.
    07-23-12 09:04 PM
    The tablet that suits your needs the most....

This is so true . I have an Android phone and Android tablet thought that was all I needed , but when I got the deal on the PB, I realized that the PB was the best tablet for what I needed

as for the winner ipad ..its a juggernaut.... android is to fractured..but does have the price point PB never until they go to bed with android
    07-23-12 09:10 PM
    As of now, my Asus Transformer Pad Infinity TF700 is my new favorite in the 10.1" size. For those of you who are thinking about a full-sized tablet, I highly recommend this.
    07-23-12 09:16 PM
    Microsoft and RIM are the only players left in the game that i care for. They have security and privacy in mind... not to mention some unique differentiators that set them apart from the competition.
    07-23-12 10:07 PM
    Heinz has a big huddled to get RIM back into the public mind.
    Thorsten Heins will need more than a bottle of Heinz Ketchup to restore the BlackBerry brand in the mind's of consumers. Despite the strengths of the BlackBerry smartphones and even the BlackBerry tablet people are not flocking to these devices. Coupled with the continuous delays the brand is slipping out of the consciousness of the public. We know the brand is very good and can be even better but the company is killing itself through death by a thousand cuts.
    07-23-12 10:42 PM
    This is like asking "who will win the Olympics?". There is more than one category. While the ipad has most of the 10" market, The Kindle Fire and the Nexus 7 are fighting for the cheap 7" category, the rest is wide open.
    07-24-12 07:03 AM
    This is like asking "who will win the Olympics?". There is more than one category. While the ipad has most of the 10" market, The Kindle Fire and the Nexus 7 are fighting for the cheap 7" category, the rest is wide open.
    What rest? lol
    07-24-12 03:53 PM
    Apple just announced 17M ipads sold last quarter.....I'm not sure anyone else is worthy of a mention.
    07-24-12 04:19 PM
    "Win" what?
    ambarmetta likes this.
    07-24-12 04:55 PM
    So far the tablet winner at my house is the one from RIMM. Of all the tabs listed it is the one I picked for my purposes. The only other tablet on my radar is the MSFT offering. I will check it out when it is available and the PB needs upgraded. Very happy with PB currently and will definitely check out RIMMs latest tab when the PB needs upgraded.
    07-24-12 06:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD