I can't complete the process since my 9930 and pb are already paired. But open the Bridge app on the phone. There should be selection "Add New Tablet" highlight and Select that. You then get a screen that has instructions - generally Run BB Bridge setup on the Playbook and get the pairing barcode. 2: Click continue on the phone and Scan the pb's displayed barcode. Or Do manual pairing.

Okay, I thought it was clear.

This BRIDGE function is different from setting up Tethering. That I can't help with as I have not done that. But Bridge is a very similar process and allows the pb to use data from the phone.
    04-28-13 11:55 PM
    Make sure you have Bluetooth enabled on both phone and PB.
    04-29-13 12:18 AM
    I have no problem with the Bridge. This thread is about tethering a PB on AT&T with an old plan. Not about the Bridge. I have the old plan and am interested in how to tether my PB. I use Tether to use my 9800 to tether my laptop while traveling and want to use my PB also. Does anyone know how to tether on AT&T? I mean has actually done it and will share how?
    04-29-13 06:04 PM
    What barcode? What numbers? It is as clear as "you just make a lot of money". Clear and useless!
    Wow, is it legal to respond to your own question? Just in case someone asks the same thing as I did, I followed the delete, download, install, restart, but in the order specified. I looked for some kind of initiative sequence or procedures but as it turns out there are none. You just are tethering automatically! I tried it out of wifi and it works. No muss no fuss.
    08-12-13 10:58 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD