ok I have ms office outlook 2010 running on windows 7 enterprise ed.

I can not figure out how to sync my incoming emails with my playbook.
    1) I use godaddys webmail for my _________@mypurchaseddomainname.com
    2) outlook is set up to receive my email ( _________@mypurchaseddomainname.com ) and does so just fine.
    3) I don't use BES or BIS on my curve 8520, just a voice, sms, and wifi device.
    4) my playbook os is 2.1.0.1088

what steps in outlook do I need to take inorder to setup for active sync to my playbook?

I'm new to outlook, so please...any gurus, I need step by step, or a link for my specific situation. thnx
    Last edited by Tha.Housewife; 10-27-12 at 05:43 PM.
    10-27-12 05:11 PM
    Sorry Housewife that just ain't happening yet. From what I can tell no tablet does that yet. The only work around that anyone will talk about involves importing your Outlook stuff up to a cloud then creating an account on the PlayBook to that cloud service. I've seen some here be silly and giddy with that method with no concern for privacy or security.

Please see my post: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...esktop-749502/
    10-27-12 08:09 PM
    You can't sync with Outlook but you can sync to your GoDaddy account. The trick is configure Outlook to not download your mail to your computer but leave it on your GoDaddy web mail. I do this with my Gmail account. The down side may be the limited storage space you allow for your web mail account..You should be able to access your mail on Outlook and the PlayBook.
    10-27-12 08:43 PM
    Our office uses Office 365 now.
    So far it's been flawless. I have my PC, Playbook, and BB Torch 9800 all synced. All show any new/deleted/read etc. Anything done on any of the three devices updates the other two.
    Email/contacts/calendar... all good.
    Exchange Online - Hosted Email in the Cloud - Microsoft Office 365
    Getting the Torch synced was a PITA (had to get it on cloud BES) because it doesn't support Activesync, but the Playbook does. The PB setup took 20 seconds or so!

The cloud BES for the 9800 nuked my BB Protect... rats... I needed help with the BES, could not do it myself, but if you don't need the phone to sync you should be OK...
    Anybody else doing this?
    10-27-12 09:39 PM