I have 2 playbooks and I'm trying to sync between them but am I having issues. My wife has her Local calendar on the playbook. She now has set up a Google calendar... which we've now configured with multiple shared calendars.

How do I copy her local Calendar info to her google Calendar?
    07-23-12 10:16 PM
    I'd say manually at the PC... Or Mac.
    07-23-12 11:00 PM
    So you're saying the only way is to view each item in her calendar and then manually type them into google Calendar?

Then moving forward, you shouldn't add anything into your local playbook calendar - just the google calendar? I thought this would be a 2 way sync.
    07-23-12 11:10 PM
    Then moving forward, you shouldn't add anything into your local playbook calendar - just the google calendar? I thought this would be a 2 way sync.
    Just for clarification, when you say, "just the Google calendar?" you do mean the Google calendar on the PlayBook right? Which should two way sync on your playbook Google calendar with the cloud Google calendar.
    07-24-12 02:04 PM
    So you're saying the only way is to view each item in her calendar and then manually type them into google Calendar?

It is 2 way sync... Google Calendar on the PlayBook to Google Calendar on the web...

It's the same way with pretty much any other platform out there as far as I know.

It's a little boring to do, but once set, it works like a charm.

And do check these just in case:

How to sync multiple Gmail calendars on your BlackBerry PlayBook | CrackBerry.com

How to allow attendees in Google Calendar on BlackBerry PlayBook OS 2.0 | CrackBerry.com
    Last edited by diegonei; 07-24-12 at 03:35 PM.
    07-24-12 03:32 PM
    Maybe setup the gmail calendar as Caldav on the playbook then on any appointment on the local calendar, edit and invite the gmail account as attendee.

See if that works. Hope that helps.
    07-24-12 06:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD