probably a stupid question, but there are times where I'm not packing my BB around to use the Bridge feature. I'd like the BB calendar to just overwrite my PB calendar upon request. Anyone got that capability working?
    08-29-12 03:29 PM
    The feature does not exist (maybe it will when BB10 hits).

You could use the could for that though. Sync you BB calendar to gmail and then gmail to the PlayBook.

How to sync multiple Gmail calendars on your BlackBerry PlayBook | CrackBerry.com
    08-29-12 03:56 PM
    The feature does not exist (maybe it will when BB10 hits).

You could use the could for that though. Sync you BB calendar to gmail and then gmail to the PlayBook.

How to sync multiple Gmail calendars on your BlackBerry PlayBook | CrackBerry.com
    thanks for the offer, but as i recall there was a gmail bug that publicly published user calendars, I don't want to risk it.
    08-29-12 04:19 PM
    Try using an outlook.com account setup on both devices and your PC.
    08-29-12 09:07 PM
    thanks for the offer, but as i recall there was a gmail bug that publicly published user calendars, I don't want to risk it.
    Would you be so kind to post a link to such bug, as I remember no such thing (And by my post count, you can tel how active I am around here)?

My calendars are as private as they have ever been, both of them.

Try using an outlook.com account setup on both devices and your PC.
    Are outlook.com accouts syncing to the handhelds? I know Gmail and Yahoo! used to work but not Hotmail and other Microsoft accounts.
    08-29-12 09:48 PM
    The Gmail sync method is a trainwreck. I had a personal gmail and it only worked off and on, mostly not syncing phone to gcal. then when I added a new biz gmail the syncing completely stopped for both. I really wish BB would figure a way to do it all over wifi. handset to DM to PB. kinda like the Wifi music sync which I would love to see on the PB considering my usb connection stopped working.
    08-29-12 11:00 PM
    Use outlook or hotmail
    08-30-12 01:41 AM
    The Gmail sync method is a trainwreck. I had a personal gmail and it only worked off and on, mostly not syncing phone to gcal. then when I added a new biz gmail the syncing completely stopped for both. I really wish BB would figure a way to do it all over wifi. handset to DM to PB. kinda like the Wifi music sync which I would love to see on the PB considering my usb connection stopped working.
    It works just fine here... Did you try removing and re-adding the accounts?
    08-30-12 11:38 AM
    The calendars on both devices are designed to be clients, a reader program, so to speak. You need a server component to handle syncing and pushing the info to devices. Think of it like two TVs. They get their feed from the source not from one tv to the other. (yes, I know there are dvrs that can kinda do this, but they would be a server in this example)

It works just fine here... Did you try removing and re-adding the accounts?
    +1. Sounds more like a config issue and not an OS issue since it's a very isolated problem
    08-30-12 12:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD