1 - i got today my playbook: how can i sync contacts, messages using bb desktop software? not only bluetooth sync?
    2 - how can i use my data services without wifi connection?
    3 - is it possible to download instant messenger or im+ or another program for insy�tant messamging?

thanks
    Last edited by Munir Sabjaly; 07-12-11 at 06:59 AM.
    07-12-11 06:56 AM
    1) No you can't.
    2) Didn't you know you are buying a wifi only device? You can connect your LAN cable directly in the playbook and get network access. What you need is a RJ45 to 3.5 mm cable. Just connect it into the headphone jack and you are good to go.
    3) No instant messenger available for download . Just goto gmail.com, or MSN.com and fire up the web based IM.
    Didn't you research the device before buying it, or did you buy it from Electronics For Morons with money to waste store?
    What you need is an iPad. Return the PB ASAP and buy the iPad 2. Hurry the counter for idiots is about to close.
    07-12-11 07:21 AM
    Hey chill.. I think he is just purely a noobie! Answer it straight

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-11 07:40 AM
    That is a bit of a harsh answer to someone who just purchased and is trying to fgure things out. Perhaps he is asking how to bridge or tether to his BB when out of a wifi area.

Munir:

If you are simply trying to tether please review this post: Internet Tethering on the BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet via Bluetooth | CrackBerry.com

If you are inquiring how to bridge your PB to your BB to use the contacts, email, and calender on the Playbook please review this article on how to bridge: How To Setup the BlackBerry Bridge to connect the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet to a BlackBerry Smartphone | CrackBerry.com

Good luck and I hope you enjoy your new tablet.
    07-12-11 07:52 AM
    I don't think this guy is a noob. If he was then there is enough info in the stickies and forums to answer his questions. He is just one of those trouble makers.
    And in case he truly is a newbie then my sincere apologies.
    07-12-11 07:55 AM
    And when the next new buyer searches for "sync" this thread will come up and the guy will run from this forum. If you won't help then ignore.
    07-12-11 08:13 AM
    And when the next new buyer searches for "sync" this thread will come up and the guy will run from this forum. If you won't help then ignore.
    Agree with you there, but with all the negativity here I'm starting to see trolls everywhere.
    And you have to admit, till now this guy is fitting the bill for a troll.
    07-12-11 11:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD