Anyone streaming SiriusXM on their PlayBook? Don't see an app for it but wondering if u can stream from the site itself?
    12-29-11 01:24 PM
    No app, and last time I checked the web-player wouldn't work either. My PB browser would get as far as loading the player and waiting for content but it would never start playing.

Pisses me off; no sirius app for the 9900 either. With Slacker being free I'll be seriously reconsidering whether I renew my Sirius subscription next year.
    12-29-11 01:28 PM
    Sirius works fine through the browser.
    12-29-11 01:55 PM
    No app, and last time I checked the web-player wouldn't work either. My PB browser would get as far as loading the player and waiting for content but it would never start playing.

Pisses me off; no sirius app for the 9900 either. With Slacker being free I'll be seriously reconsidering whether I renew my Sirius subscription next year.
    Sirius has always worked on the PB. The old interface would show only a white screen and a swipe would bring up the player. Someone on the forums posted that tip.
    The new interface is horrible. I prefer the old simple one.

I agree about the phone apps. They won't even make one for OS6. Everytime I pay that bill I wonder if I should cancel but I would miss it in the car.
    12-29-11 02:06 PM
    I'll have to give it another shot - I couldn't get it working in the past.
    12-29-11 02:59 PM
    As a long time SXM user that could use online on the playbook up to today (though didn't check over the weekend), I am a bit upset that I can't get it to work today. Anyone else having this issue?
    01-23-12 12:28 PM
    Still working for me. What kind of issue are you having?
    I am using the beta OS.
    01-23-12 12:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD