Totally agree with that.
    or in some cases having to deal with the power button (the only way i can get into full standby).
    04-23-11 10:47 AM
    This is my issue exactly. Apparantly for some the pb will go into full standby after being idle without hitting the pwr button.
    For those who are able to get their PB into full standby (i.e., only a bezel-to-bezel swipe or the power button will wake it), what are your settings? Based on those settings, how long do you have to wait for the PB to go into sleep (i.e., simple screen tap wakes it) compared to full standby?

Thanks in advance for anyone willing to go through this exercise and sharing.
    04-23-11 10:47 AM
    For those who are able to get their PB into full standby (i.e., only a bezel-to-bezel swipe or the power button will wake it), what are your settings? Based on those settings, how long do you have to wait for the PB to go into sleep (i.e., simple screen tap wakes it) compared to full standby?

Thanks in advance for anyone willing to go through this exercise and sharing.
    Mine will never go into full standby without hitting the pwr button, even if on all night.
    04-23-11 11:11 AM
    If I let my PB time out, it goes into what appears to be Standby and a bezel to bezel swipe will wake it up. If I turn it off, either with the power button or the on screen power button (which has no Standby option) then it's totally off and the bezel to bezel swipe has no effect. I've tried it top to bottom, bottom to top, left to right, etc. The only way to get the PB to come back on is with the power button which I have to push with the end of a pencil.

Have I got a setting messed up or something that is keeping the bezel to bezel swipe from working?
    04-25-11 11:09 AM
    Mine will never go into full standby without hitting the pwr button, even if on all night.
    Mentioned in another thread, but I have an incident filed with tech support on this very issue, and so far, they are still working on a resolution. I have tried all sorts of combinations of timer settings, and cannot get it to go to a full standby without pressing the power button. Screen goes off at the set time, and a touch to the screen awakes the PB, before a swipe is even completed.

I will be sure to report when I hear from tech support, but others with this issue should also open a ticket. You can refer to ticket# 22821747 and tell them you have th esame problem.
    04-25-11 01:12 PM
    Mentioned in another thread, but I have an incident filed with tech support on this very issue, and so far, they are still working on a resolution. I have tried all sorts of combinations of timer settings, and cannot get it to go to a full standby without pressing the power button. Screen goes off at the set time, and a touch to the screen awakes the PB, before a swipe is even completed.

I will be sure to report when I hear from tech support, but others with this issue should also open a ticket. You can refer to ticket# 22821747 and tell them you have th esame problem.
    Thanks, I started a dedicated thread about this precise issue (search "bug"). Seems there are a few others with our issue. I did a full security wipe and the issue still did not resolve!
    04-25-11 03:00 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD