I noticed something that hopefully will make navigating android apps easier. There was a new bezel swipe added at some point. It is from the bottom bezel, but instead of going up into the screen you go diagonally up and to the right. At like a 45 degree angle or so.

I haven't noticed that this does much in normal apps except close a folder when looking at app icons, but in an Android app, it will act like the back arrow at the bottom left. This means you can hide that bottom bar and still be able to navigate back a screen.

Posting from the mobile site on my PlayBook via bridge baby. Hopefully there aren't like six threads with this topic already.
    03-03-12 11:19 AM
    Yes, I have noticed this and it works great with tapatalk.

BlackBerry Bold® 9930 using Tapatalk
    03-03-12 12:47 PM
    FYI, diagonal swipe from the bottom can go either direction; both left and right.
    03-03-12 12:55 PM
    I noticed something that hopefully will make navigating android apps easier. There was a new bezel swipe added at some point. It is from the bottom bezel, but instead of going up into the screen you go diagonally up and to the right. At like a 45 degree angle or so.

I haven't noticed that this does much in normal apps except close a folder when looking at app icons, but in an Android app, it will act like the back arrow at the bottom left. This means you can hide that bottom bar and still be able to navigate back a screen.

Posting from the mobile site on my PlayBook via bridge baby. Hopefully there aren't like six threads with this topic already.
    funny I just noticed this swipe today as well
    03-03-12 12:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD