Over the weekend we were at the inlaws, and they both have iphones and i was very impressed with a option they had on them for placing the 2 phones together and swiping information over to each other. My GF and I both have a playbook and it would be awsome if i could take a file of any sort of hers or mine by a flick of my finger over PB's.
    Anybody ever seen or heard of this app? would be great.
    keith
    01-31-12 05:09 PM
    No app persay, But If both BB's are on the PB, while bridged you can access the SD cards.
    rotorwrench likes this.
    01-31-12 05:31 PM
    Hi Keith, this will interest you. Don't think the PB is wired for it yet.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...uncher-658655/
    01-31-12 06:54 PM

this is a link i found on youtube between iphone and ipad. it would be great if it was available for BB
    keith
    01-31-12 10:26 PM

this link here is exactly what i was talking about in my initial post. either one of these 2apps would be awsome.
    01-31-12 10:31 PM
    This is just an app.
    Im sure that the playbook is capable of this... but even so, this is an app that has been going for a long time and not really picked up. I believe they have the same thing, or similar, for BB phones... or at least my brother was talking about something that was somewhat like this.
    02-01-12 12:50 AM
    No app persay, But If both BB's are on the PB, while bridged you can access the SD cards.
    How can I access the sd card of a bridged BB? Using files and folders I see a folder called SDcard but it is empty. Thanks for any help.
    02-01-12 05:58 AM
    First, a private bb phone or a corporate phone? BES can block some aspects of the Bridge function.

You might try open the BridgeFiles app (native app in the bridge tab), then try again.
    02-01-12 09:28 AM
    Ok, thanks for the response...I don't have a bridgefile app in the bridge tab...goes a long way in explaining my problem (using last version of 2.0beta). Sorry about hijacking thread.
    02-01-12 11:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD