I have the swarm bar file installed but I can't figure how to use it to download magnet torrent links. Can anyone help me...I press the add torrent button and it loads all my folders
    06-19-12 02:21 PM
    I think it only works with .torrent files. Once downloaded to the PB, the Swarm app will detect the .torrent file and wait for you to press the Play Button on it.
    06-19-12 04:58 PM
    where did you get the bar file?
    towngirl likes this.
    06-26-12 03:25 PM
    I'd like to know where you get the file as well. Someone I know wanted to install Swarm but doesn't want to go through all the steps to install Snap, to get it.
    07-18-14 08:49 PM
    OK so I guess I do know what to do with this file. I'll post it here in case it helps anyone else. One person on the BB forums help me install this a while back. Kudos to him .. I had to go through a few posted links to get all this info. into one spot so I hope I have this all correct:

Put phone is developer mode (settings security/privacy turn on developer mode Yes & put in p/w)
    downloaded sachesi (mega) onto phone (not media card) Sachesi 1 1 2 Exe Mega Download
    download snap (which I think is this Download Snap ) & Share the file with Mega / Sachesi ------- a gmail account is required to sign into Snap. Once shared to Mega, it’s automatically installed.

After a moment, you will find Snap on your desktop

I also had to plug my phone into PC I believe move or share the snap file from media card to device...
    07-19-14 05:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD