Today, I was in my son's nursery school classroom, myself and 3 other adults with 10 or so kids. The subject of tablets came up and I mentioned that I love my playbook, to my surprise, two others chimed in that they loved theirs too, and the third was going to pick one up this week....

I've had mine since May, the two others, since the earlier in the fall; one was a blackberry user and one was not, but they both loved them and had no complaints at all. no whining about native email (just think the one without a blackberry is able to use mail in the browser). We all loved the form factor, the ease of use, multi-tasking and flash capable browser.

Considering all the negative threads around here, I thought I'd share this with everyone.
    11-24-11 10:35 PM
    Lots of people are asking me about Playbook lately. I ask them if they know about native email and flash. Mostly they don't really know what either is. They have a vague idea about apps, but have no idea what a bridge app does. You won't know if you'll love it or hate it until you try is what I say. At today's price it doesn't even hurt to try it.
    alnamvet68 likes this.
    11-24-11 10:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD