With the awesome keyboard and case coming out I was wondering if anyone ever thought of a way to have the case open and stay open without the brace out like on the video? What if you wanted to put it on your lap, kinda something like a notebook with a hinge, is there anything like that out there?
    03-15-12 12:32 PM
    Something like a restrictive hinge, but you also need a serious counter balance. Or your pb will eventually tip over and fall. Good idea but not really practical to implement with out compromise to portability. Imo
    03-15-12 12:38 PM
    I'm hoping there is some way to flip the keyboard around or disable it when you don't want it on... As 90% of the time I will use the onscreen kb and will hold the keyboard at the back but I don't want to be touching it by accident. For example if you're doing Need for Speed you would flip the keyboard to the back so you could hold the PB like a steering wheel, but I wouldn't want to accidentally touch the keys and/or trackpad. I haven't seen the keyboard held that way - only as a mini laptop ... But I've ordered it nonetheless : )
    03-15-12 01:54 PM
    I was wondering if there is a way to charge the PlayBook while it is in the case. If not this would be a great idea.
    03-15-12 03:07 PM
    Why not just leave the PB in the normal case and then break the keyboard out when needed?
    03-15-12 03:44 PM
    I like the way it looks but my suggestions would be to cut the price by about $80 and I'd consider it. A bluetooth keyboard and case shouldn't cost more than half the cost of the tablet itself.
    03-15-12 04:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD