02-11-12 10:02 PM
30 12
tools
    Good story OP. My company too has been able to replace several Toughbooks in the field and hangars with the PB. What obstacles we've encountered we've been able to work around. Well worth it. My guys prefer carrying the PB to a laptop now and our efficiency has increased. Good job
    wxmancanada likes this.
    02-11-12 03:07 PM
    Angry poster is angry... Ignore list is best option, IMO.

Anyway... My laptop hasn't left the house since I got my PlayBook. It makes the trips to our LA office so much easier as well as much more entertaining.
    wxmancanada likes this.
    02-11-12 03:07 PM
    It is always best to ignore "banned": people and treat them like a "zero on the left". Like they're invisible, period.
    rotorwrench and BERaddict like this.
    02-11-12 04:44 PM
    A related funny moment happened a few days ago. Our phone rep called and tried to upsell us a mobile wi-fi service. He asked how many laptops we have. I said none. He paused, stunned. Asked a puzzled question. "But we have two Playbook Tablets," I added. "Laptops? So 2010."

And of course I have no need for their wifi hotspot because when we don't have wifi locally, we just use our Blackberries. I made him send us a new BB instead
    wxmancanada and BERaddict like this.
    02-11-12 05:45 PM
    Thanks everyone for contributing your stories to this thread. It makes me happy to see that we're all getting great everyday use out of the PlayBook!
    szparaj likes this.
    02-11-12 10:02 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD