Well someone answer the young lady
    how rude lol
    12-21-11 01:14 AM
    keep us posted,

Also.. those who have found a good stylus do you use a screen protector? I've tried a lot and the response is considerable weaker because of my screen protector.
    okay, so I finally got my stylus from dagi and have played with them a while. I have to say that the dagi stylus is the most responsive stylus for the playbook. It's as if it's made specifically for the pb. However, the one that works flawlessly is just P-602 model. I got two model from dagi, the P-602 and p-204 but the p-204 doesn't work that good and a bit awkward to hold..

ps:I use a capdase screen protector...
    12-23-11 10:52 AM
    Thanks for the follow up. I'm still thinking ......
    12-23-11 11:48 AM
    My wife bought me a Vivitar 2-in-1 Stylus & Pen. Works very poorly with my Playbook with a screen protector. Very sensitive to finger touch, so don't know what the problem is. I'll have to take it back.
    12-23-11 03:18 PM
    Best Buy was selling some for $5 a month ago, so I bought two, one for my wife's iPad for Christmas. I figure at $5 it's worth a try. It is RocketFish I believe (house brand). They have one that turns int a real pen for close to $30 too.

Well they are good for the PB, but the touchscreen handwriting is bad on the PB. However I selected a wider paint stroke in DoodleAir (free) and love it now. You won't be able to fit much on the screen but it doesn't look like a bunch of jagged gibberish anymore.

I have a Targus convertible case and it fits snugly in there. I'm happy to write on the PB at a moment's notice now
    12-23-11 04:30 PM

I have a Targus convertible case and it fits snugly in there. I'm happy to write on the PB at a moment's notice now
    Have that case too. Really handy.

So I got tired of trying over 10 stylus only to find out that the homemade one works better. The only problem is keeping the sponge damp enough for it to work but not to leave drops on the screen.

So i figure i'll wait until I get back to college and make a couple of decent stylus with ESD Foam.
    12-23-11 04:59 PM
    okay, so I finally got my stylus from dagi and have played with them a while. I have to say that the dagi stylus is the most responsive stylus for the playbook. It's as if it's made specifically for the pb. However, the one that works flawlessly is just P-602 model. I got two model from dagi, the P-602 and p-204 but the p-204 doesn't work that good and a bit awkward to hold..

ps:I use a capdase screen protector...
    With which apps are you using the pen and can you post a screen shot of the accuracy?
    12-23-11 05:05 PM
    With which apps are you using the pen and can you post a screen shot of the accuracy?
    Here are some I made with some android apps.

Native apps, by far the best option i've found is picinote.

on android: handrite and tabnotes seem well.

For example.
    12-23-11 05:24 PM
    I am running latest playbook OS 1.0.8.6067 so do not have Android apps. Love to see how you do it tho!
    12-23-11 05:54 PM
    sure, I use notesmartly. Regarding the dagi stylus, yesterday, I changed the tip of the pen and the new tip produced a slower response time from the playbook. Probably because of varying quality of tip produced.
    braindigger likes this.
    12-23-11 08:45 PM
    these are the screenshots
    12-23-11 08:47 PM
    these were made with picknote and tuya.

made with an aluminum pen with a sponge attached on the end.
    braindigger likes this.
    12-23-11 09:01 PM
    these were made with picknote and tuya.

made with an aluminum pen with a sponge attached on the end.
    I noticed that your handwriting was a lot better on the previous post, is it due to the app or the stylus?
    12-23-11 10:49 PM
    i dont want to judge , but the android apps offer a better input method.

one of them has pinch/zoom the other one does a shrink... so i write big and then it gets shrink.

on the native apps, this isnt offered so i have to try writing little to have itall fit the page.

it may alsobe because the previous ones were made while in college with writing mode on... and the nativ app sample was made an hour ago with lazy mode on.
    12-23-11 11:03 PM
    i went and demoed a bunch of styluses this week - ie tore open the packaging and probably pissed off some employees. i tried the targus, hip street and rocketfish. i found the targus had the absolute worst accuracy and poor pickup. the hip street and rocketfish were comparable.

i tried them on scroodle and sketchpad by writing the same word with a different stylus each time.

bottom line - styluses arent the same - try before you buy...
    12-23-11 11:47 PM
    Here are some I made with some android apps.

Native apps, by far the best option i've found is picinote.

on android: handrite and tabnotes seem well.

For example.
    gotta love the formula de vieta ...

where did you find the bar files for this apps or did you converted them yourself
    12-24-11 01:32 AM
    i converted them. i installed one when trying android market.
    12-24-11 01:37 AM
    these are the screenshots
    Thanks also for the song that is now stuck in my head
    12-24-11 01:38 AM
    gotcha, which one is the second one the one that has that formula on it?, think i can use one of those a lot
    12-24-11 01:40 AM
    gotcha, which one is the second one the one that has that formula on it?, think i can use one of those a lot
    TabNotes. that one offers 3 input methods.
    *automatic writing: you write and it places the text around the page.
    *pinch/zoom which is how i wrote the formula... can be annoying for extensive notetaking.
    *shape : for drawing lines and figures and straighten them.

it organizes notes in �notebooks".
    it exports them in .png

the version i have doesnt export the notebooks, just individual pages like the one i posted.
    12-24-11 01:58 AM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD