I have looked at several stylus reviews with non relating to actually working on the Playbook.

We are having a great and helpful discussion of pdf annotating apps and this leads to which stylus works best on the Playbook. I am temporarily using a cheap Targus until I find something better.

Suggestions from actually users welcome.
    06-28-12 10:36 AM
    Hey Powdah... we can for sure do this. I actually have Gary Mazo loaded up with Styluses (is that how you spell that?) and a PlayBook, so he'll start reporting on the blogs with a series of PlayBook/Stylus reviews. Stay tuned!
    06-28-12 11:06 AM
    Kevin,
    Great to hear. If possible testing with various screen protectors would also be excellent.
    06-28-12 11:08 AM
    I use the Kensington Virtuoso Stylus, works perfect with no screen protector, but I use them with my screen protector and youll need to use a little extra pressure.The Kensington is a Pen/stylus,but for me the pen part frapped after about 5/6 months
    06-28-12 11:17 AM
    Good call on testing with screen protectors.
    06-28-12 11:32 AM
    ... Styluses (is that how you spell that?) ...
    Stylii?? LOL
    TheScionicMan likes this.
    06-28-12 11:43 AM
    Dear Kevin, If you could find a stylus that has a fine tip that would be great,as I've done a search and generally found blunt tipped or paint brush styled styluses, a fine tip would be perfect for notes and painting apps
    FF22 likes this.
    06-28-12 01:23 PM
    Include powered stylus.
    06-28-12 01:52 PM
    Looking for a Stylus too. Just have to compare them. Very useful topic
    06-28-12 02:17 PM
    Very much interested in this as well!
    06-28-12 02:20 PM
    I'm very interested in this as well - particularly a fine tipped one. Wasn't there some talk about a 1 mm stylus back in the fall? I don't think it was a commercial product at that time but it had been used to demonstrate the PB's sensitivity. That ring a bell with anyone else?
    06-28-12 03:05 PM
    Ok...on this I can provide input. I researched it and tried the DAGI Stylus...came recommended by others on this forum.

It looks a bit bizarre as it has a bit of a plastic disc at the end of the stylus where you touch the glass to write.

But I can tell you that it works amazing. I tried some of the other stylusii (?) like the targus etc... the ones with the rubber ball ends... they are crap. You have to press hard and they are not responsive at all on the PB.

The DAGI is complete opposite. I think I bought it on Ebay-- they also included an extra stylus for free.

I use it daily with the Android version of Repligo Reader to edit PDF's... no issues at all (except like I said-- it looks a bit wierd using it).

And... I don't work for them or have any connection to them....so not pushing a product...it works well...best by far.
    06-28-12 03:09 PM
    i am also about to buy a stylus and would love to see a review of a few of them.

But i also only heard good stuff about those DAGI Pens, nice to hear from someone who actually tried it on the playbook!

btw, which version of Repligo did you try on the bp? i couldnt get it to work.
    06-28-12 05:02 PM
    Ok...on this I can provide input. I researched it and tried the DAGI Stylus...came recommended by others on this forum.

It looks a bit bizarre as it has a bit of a plastic disc at the end of the stylus where you touch the glass to write.

But I can tell you that it works amazing. I tried some of the other stylusii (?) like the targus etc... the ones with the rubber ball ends... they are crap. You have to press hard and they are not responsive at all on the PB.

The DAGI is complete opposite. I think I bought it on Ebay-- they also included an extra stylus for free.

I use it daily with the Android version of Repligo Reader to edit PDF's... no issues at all (except like I said-- it looks a bit wierd using it).

And... I don't work for them or have any connection to them....so not pushing a product...it works well...best by far.
    Could you post the model number if possible? Thanks.
    06-28-12 05:53 PM
    I've tried a couple of the inexpensive ones too, looking for something better.
    kdeckels likes this.
    06-28-12 06:17 PM
    Perfect timing for me and my thick blunt tipped fingers. Looking forward to the test results on this one. I just hope the winning stylus doesn't cost big bucks.
    06-28-12 10:55 PM
    Stylus plural is styli or styluses. Recent thread titled " a good stylus" found easily with the Crackberry search function gives information on Dagi. A question: Many essentially the same questions come up repeatedly Is there a way to show links to previous threads?
    06-29-12 12:12 AM
    I bought the p602 and they included the p204 as an extra for free. not sure free offer still there.

Using repligo ver 4.0.0 . Have never had issues with any version prior. Bars are posted in thr sideload forum.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    06-29-12 05:51 AM
    I'm very interested in this as well - particularly a fine tipped one. Wasn't there some talk about a 1 mm stylus back in the fall? I don't think it was a commercial product at that time but it had been used to demonstrate the PB's sensitivity. That ring a bell with anyone else?
    Sorry no bells ringing for a 1 mm stylus, but I bought the Acase 2nd generation stylus which has a smaller tip than most. It is like $8 on Amazon and works better than any others I have tried so far.
    06-29-12 06:35 AM
    I emailed Dagi and Jami responded with this:

Welcome to contact with DAGi.

We recommend you to use P204, P504, P506 or P508.
    06-29-12 01:09 PM
    This is what I use. Very fine tip. The disc is a little odd to get used to at first and the screen needs to be fairly clean.
    http://adonit.net/product/jot/
    06-29-12 03:27 PM
    I just purchased the Griffin GC16040 Stylus from Amazon... it was on sale for $4.70 (list is $19.99) + $2.99 shipping and it seems to have gotten stellar reviews. I will let you know!

Here's the link: Amazon.com: Griffin GC16040 Stylus
    Last edited by lcgoldman; 07-11-12 at 09:55 PM.
    07-11-12 09:53 PM
    This is what I use. Very fine tip. The disc is a little odd to get used to at first and the screen needs to be fairly clean.
    Jot Classic stylus for iPad and touch screens
    I've been interested in this stylus for handwritten notes. I haven't found a very good solution for the PlayBook yet. I read that RIM had planned to release their own pen / note taking combo, but I'm sure it is down the list of todo's.
    07-11-12 10:07 PM
    Im waiting for stylus reviews...
    gokulesh likes this.
    12-06-12 01:29 PM

I have been using Dagi for over a year and it works great with playbook.
    12-06-12 08:50 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD