I've searched for suggestions for styli. They seem to be a love-'em-or-hate-'em thing. You guys have any favorites?

How about suggestions for a BT mouse? I've tried connecting an older Logitech mouse and the PB doesn't recognize it for some reason.

TIA!
    01-02-13 11:31 AM
    I use a Dell PU705 - works flawlessly... do not however, use any stylus.... just not my thing

PU705 - 5-BUTTON Bluetooth Travel Mouse For Dell Computers

Sure it's cheaper somewhere else like Amazon or wherever.
    01-02-13 11:41 AM
    Honestly, I wouldn't bother with mouses. Even the BlackBerry Bridge Mouse function, it's only useful for certain things. I assure you, you'll get by just using your hands.
    01-02-13 11:46 AM
    I love my amPen (AM-Stylus-SS03). No finger prints and very responsive.
    01-02-13 11:46 AM
    I have the Logitech M470. Works well. It will occasionally drop connection but reconnects almost instantly so not really an issue. Personally I like a mouse rather than finger since it allows you more precision in picking spots and highlighting etc. Here is a thread that has a bunch of info on what has/hasn't worked for people on mice: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ork-pb-640629/
    01-02-13 12:03 PM
    Mouse: Logitech V470 Bluetooth works flawlessly with the BlackBerry PlayBook and is more accurate than the BlackBerry Bluetooth Mini-Keyboard built-in trackpad.
    Stylus: I have a stylus similar to the Rocketfish Stylus - it is an ink pen and stylus - but when used as a stylus it is only useful as a tool to click icons, links, etc. I would not recommend most styluses for on-screen writing with the BlackBerry PlayBook. I have this for the BlackBerry PlayBook that I keep in a Hip Street Leather Executive Case, while my other primary-use BlackBerry PlayBook is kept in a BlackBerry Convertible Case with Bluetooth Mini-Keyboard.
    01-02-13 12:11 PM
    I also have the dell bt mouse, works like a charm and lasts for months.
    01-02-13 12:30 PM
    Wow,guys. As always you've been very helpful.
    01-02-13 03:34 PM
    If you look for a 'drawing-oriented' stylus, you have the Adonit ones. I use a Jot pro for precise photo editing or accurate drawing, for instance. The principle is the small tip allows you to see through most of it, so you can aim and draw while "seeing the line".
    Beware their toplevel model, the one with variable pressure sensing and buttons, does not support the playbooks for these functions : stay with the pro, whose "damping tip" avoids click noises when you touch the screen.
    FF22 and dmlis like this.
    01-03-13 04:58 AM