apologies in advance if I'm just thick but today I purchased a 64Gb Playbook and downloaded the Blackberry desktop software for my Mac

I've selected photos and movies from the Mac and hit Sync which tells me all ok but I can't find said photos and movies on the Playbook

any suggestions would be most welcome
    09-01-12 06:58 AM
    What type of files are they?
    09-01-12 07:53 AM
    I don't know the mac but can you just use its FileManager or Explorer and drag and drop photos, etc to the pb? You might also Restart and see if they show up. Open the photo app and see?

Swipe down, tap the Battery, Restart.
    09-01-12 09:49 AM
    What type of files are they?
    .m4v and .jpeg

thanks
    09-02-12 04:00 AM
    I don't know the mac but can you just use its FileManager or Explorer and drag and drop photos, etc to the pb? You might also Restart and see if they show up. Open the photo app and see?

Swipe down, tap the Battery, Restart.
    I've been able to drag and drop as you said into Pictures on the PB but can't find a way to create new albums - they all just end up in one big album
    09-02-12 05:40 AM
    To create new folders in your Pictures folder, install Air Browser from app world. Open your pictures folder in Air, then tap the folder icon in Air, and choose "New Folder". Your sub folders will then show up as albums in your Pictures app. After you've created your new folders, you can install Ghost Commander in app world and use it to organize your files. You navigate to pictures in one pane and to your sub-folder in the other. You can then multi select pics you want to move and then hit move on the bottom toolbar.
    Last edited by pacoman03; 09-02-12 at 05:58 AM.
    esk369 likes this.
    09-02-12 05:55 AM
    Either do what pacoman suggested or when you see the pb on your mac, you should have a way to create new folders UNDER the main photo (pictures??) folder. Those will be ALBUMS.
    09-02-12 08:45 AM
    apologies in advance if I'm just thick but today I purchased a 64Gb Playbook and downloaded the Blackberry desktop software for my Mac

I've selected photos and movies from the Mac and hit Sync which tells me all ok but I can't find said photos and movies on the Playbook

any suggestions would be most welcome
    I'm new to this forum about 2 months. There are no stupid questions just stupid answers that being said don't be shy about posting your questions I've found crackberry nation to be a great tool for info a lot of brain power and for the most part great people willing and able to help so welcome to the nation. And now I will leave it to the experts to help you solve you're problem.
    09-02-12 09:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD