04-06-14 07:06 PM
31 12
tools
    Unplug your router for a minute, reconnect, Reboot the PlayBook.
    01-21-13 01:12 PM
    I too had the same problem as many on the forums, the playbook will continuously show the screen saver/blackberry playbook with the different colored circles.

Here is how I was able to fix it....

Hopefully this will work for me!

1) Turn your playbook off by holding down the power button
    2) Let your playbook sit for about 10 minutes as earlier suggested.
    3) After letting the PB sit (and still powered off) open up the Blackberry Desktop Software (the latest version)
    4) Once the Blackberry Desktop Software is opened, power on the Playbook
    5) A screen will show on your computer showing that the device cannot be found
    6) Click on Update
    7) Your computer will now download the much needed "debrick" file as talked about in earlier posts.

***NOTE*** I have tried to do this in several different ways, but the above method is the only one that worked. I hope this works.
    02-03-13 04:07 AM
    how big is this debrick file that Desktop Manager downloads?
    04-17-13 01:45 PM
    help, my playbook is stuck in boot (Colourful bubbles), desktop manager and os update have not resolved the issue
    04-06-14 11:50 AM
    help, my playbook is stuck in boot (Colourful bubbles), desktop manager and os update have not resolved the issue. even tried cfp and os image, which bricked my playbook, had to connect back to desktop manager to get back the restart bubbles screen. please help
    04-06-14 11:56 AM
    Unplug your router for a minute, plug it back in again. Reboot your PlayBook.
    04-06-14 07:06 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD