Hi there, I set a start up password, which I forgot and after trying 10 times, by PB wiped itself. I am now working through the installation wizard and am stuck at the Agreement screen, where it asks you to select a country and language. The field is blank with no countries to choose from and I can't move past this screen. Does anyone have any suggestions please?
    06-30-11 08:56 AM
    Check your wifi. Reset the router (cycle power-off-on).
    06-30-11 09:02 AM
    How do you perform a cycle power off/on please?
    06-30-11 09:54 AM
    I had the same issue.

Connect it to your computer with Blackberry Desktop open and running. Press the power botton until the screen pops up with power off or stand-by
    Power it off, wait a minute, then power it on with the power button.

DM will pop up about and incomplete setup and ask if you want to load the latest OS on the device.

I had to do this twice, but the second time worked.
    06-30-11 10:07 AM
    Hi there, I set a start up password, which I forgot and after trying 10 times, by PB wiped itself. I am now working through the installation wizard and am stuck at the Agreement screen, where it asks you to select a country and language. The field is blank with no countries to choose from and I can't move past this screen. Does anyone have any suggestions please?
    this happened to me a couple of times when I had my PB. I had to restart it and go there the process from the beginning where you select the hotspot/wifi connection. There is something buggy there. The other thing I did was swipe back and then forward a couple of times and then the country list loaded for me. Frustrating, I know...sorry to hear.
    06-30-11 10:10 AM
    How do you perform a cycle power off/on please?
    PB not connecting to your wifi. Sounds like your wifi signal is weak or corrupt.

Pull the power plug. Wait 30 seconds. Plug it back in. Router will reset and startup.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-11 10:26 AM
    Tried all your suggestions so far, but still no luck. Keep sending and I will keep trying things. What a bummer.
    06-30-11 12:12 PM
    What country are you in? Are you in a country where the Playbook has not been released yet? In other words, there may not be an agreement to load for your country.
    06-30-11 02:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD