I have been trying to charge my playbook for about a week now. But it isn't the usual issue. My playbook boots and the battery is always at 0%. The screen shows the desktop, but each time I try and run a program, it says "shutting down" and then goes back to the desktop. I have tried three different chargers. I have left it charge for 24 hours. I have tried stack charging. I have tried to charge connected to the computer, but the lightning bolt does not appear. BUT it must be getting a small charge because it boots to the desktop. Any ideas what this could be? I only use it for an e-reader now, but I cannot even open up my PDF reader to use it so I can read! Any suggestions (besides getting a new e-reader).
    09-16-19 09:40 PM
    Also, I am able to connect to my computer and see all of my files on the PB.
    09-16-19 09:41 PM
    Also, I am able to connect to my computer and see all of my files on the PB.
    The battery in that PlayBook is now fairly ancient. Maybe it's finished and cannot hold a charge.
    09-16-19 10:13 PM
    Yes it is old, but it doesn't make sense that the battery says "0%" and yet the desktop is running. AND I can leave it on standby all day at 0%
    09-17-19 06:01 PM