Hi everybody,

I have a strange problem with playbook browser after upgrading to 1.0.8.6067. sometimes my browser removes some part of the page, some times shrinks it , some times hides a half of tab list and sometimes shows strange lines instead of page data. as computer programmer it seems its like too much memory usage by browser.

and also i have another problem, web pages being reloaded when i open 4 or 5 tabs and switch between them. any ideas to solve these problems? i will attach some photos about these problems.

cheers

p.n : everything works fine but the browser
    12-18-11 06:54 PM
    You can try rebooting:

Press and HOLD all three keys for about 10 - 20 seconds: PowerOn, VolUp and VolDown

I recall that happening to a few people if they changed the orientation between landscaping and portrait.

What else might be running when you run the browser. Does closing and then reopening the browser clear the symptoms?
    sixthelement likes this.
    12-18-11 08:11 PM
    I had that happen once but it cleared up on its own.I think it was something with wifi but only a guess on my part.
    12-18-11 08:46 PM
    Try clearing all the browser data, then restarting.

A security wipe will definitely fix it. But that's the last thing on the list.
    12-18-11 10:55 PM
    As for the web pages reloading between switches, that's a common problem as far as what I've read.

Don't know if it's just OS 2 related though or also on os 1.
    sixthelement likes this.
    12-18-11 10:57 PM
    I've turned off javascript and it seems to fix the reloading between tabs issue.
    sixthelement likes this.
    12-19-11 12:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD